Lt. Commander
# 21
03-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EremiticWolf View Post
Went in there tonight, Was fighting a Borg sphere, seen some green beams coming from behind me and what do I see? A group of Klingon ships. I targeted one, fired back but, along with the Borg spheres shooting me, my ship was taken out. Taught me a lessen. Watch my aft, and try not to get in that situation again. I had a good time tonight. I'll be in there tomorrow. :p

I did get some revenge though. Seen a couple of Federation ships firing on a Klingon ship, I went full impulse in targeted the klingon ship, hit the tractor beam and kept him there so he could "feel the love."

We need more " open areas" like this, IMHO. As I have said before I hate waiting to PvP. I do now right now though the Klingon side doesn't have alot of players. What is a good klingon missions to level up fast?
I'm working on a second klingon (was going to make a romulan but I decided to use the slow now..) and the pvp Q's can be very slow so to be honest get the nebula missions. The first one is kahless expanse and just sit in there and blow stuff up. The downside I guess is the pvp vendor gear is something you will miss. So join some pvp Q's and go into the expanse and do that repeatable mission. That is about the only way to level.

Once you get to admiral level you will have hot and cold running federation players and my first klingon took me a very short time to level due to the fact that the Q time was 0.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlamb View Post
I'm working on a second klingon (was going to make a romulan but I decided to use the slow now..) and the pvp Q's can be very slow so to be honest get the nebula missions. The first one is kahless expanse and just sit in there and blow stuff up. The downside I guess is the pvp vendor gear is something you will miss. So join some pvp Q's and go into the expanse and do that repeatable mission. That is about the only way to level.

Once you get to admiral level you will have hot and cold running federation players and my first klingon took me a very short time to level due to the fact that the Q time was 0.
Thank you. I'll start leveling my Klingon up tomorrow. Only have him at Lt 7.