Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
The Infected Raid is... well opinions vary... but yet again it highlights one of the worst aspects of STO: NPC pathing. There were borg standing on top of plants and furniture (sometimes stuck inside them).

Pathing in this game is still in an unacceptable early beta state. Please hurry up and fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2010, 05:50 PM
I think the mission is bollocks, another design to suck up our time and prevent progression in a way that appears acceptable. The mission needs comms badly but we need to make teams of random people we aint going to get on team speak fast are we. Look at the time it takes just toget a team together, if you have the life to spend doing that then you should be playing games thats fair enough. I personally don't I just want to frigging play and progress. The mission aint about skill, its about relying on other players who mess it up for you very often. Your enjoyment and progression is in the hands of other players in a way thats not satisfying as a consumer.

I think only gamers with very little to do in their life will accept this sort of mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-31-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebTechGlobal View Post
I think the mission is bollocks, another design to suck up our time and prevent progression in a way that appears acceptable. The mission needs comms badly but we need to make teams of random people we aint going to get on team speak fast are we. Look at the time it takes just toget a team together, if you have the life to spend doing that then you should be playing games thats fair enough. I personally don't I just want to frigging play and progress. The mission aint about skill, its about relying on other players who mess it up for you very often. Your enjoyment and progression is in the hands of other players in a way thats not satisfying as a consumer.

I think only gamers with very little to do in their life will accept this sort of mission.
Yea thats what its all about pal, cryptic perposfully designed a mission that has a minor amount of challenge in it to annoy ppl just like you......

Still you have 45 levels of skilless proof content and many many fleet actions of the same zergable style to amuse yourself with so ONE mission that is beyond your skill level to repeat over and over easily cannot be too harsh right?.