Lt. Commander
# 1 Guramba ship rip off
12-23-2010, 11:38 AM
So the ship finally makes it live and what do i find? Its not available through ANY in game means, despite the fact a few weeks ago Dstahl told me on TTS it was going to be available for a ship token and some kind of emblem/mark, and then to add to the insult they price it at 2000 CP, more than ANY other end game ship released so far (except Gal X but the high price on that was supposedly because it was origionally referal only).

I find this a complete kick in the teeth to Klingon faction, not only do we have to put up with massivly less content than Feds but now were expected to pay more than teh feds have had to pay for end game ships, its a complete disgrace and for me is the final straw, i will not support a company that shows such extreem greed and willingness to lie to its playerbase.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by specter22
So the ship finally makes it live and what do i find? Its not available through ANY in game means, despite the fact a few weeks ago Dstahl told me on TTS it was going to be available for a ship token and some kind of emblem/mark, and then to add to the insult they price it at 2000 CP, more than ANY other end game ship released so far (except Gal X but the high price on that was supposedly because it was origionally referal only).

I find this a complete kick in the teeth to Klingon faction, not only do we have to put up with massivly less content than Feds but now were expected to pay more than teh feds have had to pay for end game ships, its a complete disgrace and for me is the final straw, i will not support a company that shows such extreem greed and willingness to lie to its playerbase.
I can almost guarantee that this is because of the Fed whine that took over the official thread that complained this ship was better than the Gal X.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
I can almost guarantee that this is because of the Fed whine that took over the official thread that complained this ship was better than the Gal X.
Link please. And 2k CP is an outrage. All the other refits are only 1200CP.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Buyer Beware
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=193747

I'm sorry you burned your CP, next time try it on test before you buy it on live. Sorry if that makes you mad, but if you had tried it first you'd see what I've been saying about what a PoS it is.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Link please. And 2k CP is an outrage. All the other refits are only 1200CP.
Last 5 or so pages of this thread...
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Last 5 or so pages of this thread...
Man that was...... frankly I speechless.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-23-2010, 02:27 PM
I had a long rant typed out but decided to just go with: "WTF Cryptic?!?!?!"

You make us buy our ship customization options and now you are making us buy alternate ships as well??? W.T.F.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Awe man, I kinda wanted that ship too
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-23-2010, 03:06 PM
And then on top of it, if you make any purchase on C-Store you may not even be able to access the item you purchased. But they'll take your C-Store points.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-23-2010, 04:20 PM
since the Gal - x pretty much sucked and I never use it... can I trade it in on this ship? Come on cryptic...be flexible..ive spent a good deal of cash...now stop milking us like cereal and hook us up