Lt. Commander
# 1 Can BOs be commanded?
03-07-2010, 08:48 PM
It's very simple, I want them to stay put. Or I want them to fall back. Or I want them to come to me.

Or I want them to stop trying to aggro the other half of the room.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2010, 09:23 PM
You can set way points for them, tell them to focus on your target, tell them to do nothing, or tell them to act normally. You can also tell them to use specific powers.

I think that's about it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manx View Post
You can set way points for them, tell them to focus on your target, tell them to do nothing, or tell them to act normally. You can also tell them to use specific powers.

I think that's about it.
How do you set waypoints for them?

And where would I get the rest of this information? Will they obey a waypoint command in combat?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2010, 12:37 AM
You have a waypoint (rallypoint) icon above your group window. You can set waypoints for all or individual (select BO first). Rightklick the icon let them follow you. Check also the other icons.
You can also keybind some commands (sadly not all). See here under "Pet_commands":

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com...e_Command_List

(STO has the same engine like Champions Online)
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Thanks Druuna!

So we're talking about these?

pet_power_exec Activate a power by name
PetCommands_ClearTarget No comment provided
PetCommands_SetAllPetsStance No comment provided
PetCommands_SetAllPetsState No comment provided
PetCommands_SetMyTarget No comment provided
PetCommands_SetSpecificPetStance No comment provided
PetCommands_SetSpecificPetState

I'll play with them and see what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Big problem with key-binding pet commands is that nobody knows how to keybind the set-rallypoint command. I did a lot of research about this issue and the command must exist but even the Champions Online players didn't found it.

Only thing I found is the command that let the BOs follow you after they were fixed at a rally point . It is

/petCommands_SetAllToFollowOwner

However, this command does also not work in the same way as a right-klick on the symbol because the command does not remove the rallypoints.

It would be great if a dev or a player who found the command would tell us how to keybind set-rallypoint (for all BOs and individual).
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druuna
You have a waypoint (rallypoint) icon above your group window. You can set waypoints for all or individual (select BO first). Rightklick the icon let them follow you. Check also the other icons.
You can also keybind some commands (sadly not all). See here under "Pet_commands":

http://www.champions-online-wiki.com...e_Command_List

(STO has the same engine like Champions Online)
i click on the set rally point button, and try to set the rally point, but it doesn't set no matter what i try? what am i doing wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Have you looked at this Dev thread topic yet??? http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=146530
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Have you looked at this Dev thread topic yet??? http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=146530
ya, i saw that... problem is the rally points don't take... I click on the rally point button for a BO, then point to where I want it to set, but it won't set... end up having to double click and that just cancels the whole thing out...
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy
ya, i saw that... problem is the rally points don't take... I click on the rally point button for a BO, then point to where I want it to set, but it won't set... end up having to double click and that just cancels the whole thing out...
can anybody help here?