Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Greetings,

Some of the Klingon PVP missions are not function properly.

Specifically the ones like 'participate in any Ressource Battle' or 'participate in any hostile engagement'. They are still showing as not complete in my Episode log. This also applies to the 'Win any war zone' mission.

Strangely, after leaving the PVP battleground, when I click on Hail KDF, I will see the completed icon next to the 2 NPC's names, but then they will disappear and they will simply have info instead.

Also, I am not getting credit for winning pvp battles for the 'Win 5 Hostile Engagement or House Battle' mission.

I had completed all these missions in Open Beta without issue.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 07:35 AM
I am getting the very same problem here. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I wonder how widespread this problem is. I talked with a few people in game, and I don't think everyone is having the problem.
Lt. Commander
I am having the same problem. Does anyone have a Dummies guide to completing these missions?

I join a queue on the mini-map as per the instructions, I go into the instance, I kill and get killed, I earn credits as stuff but the mission does not show that I have added to the five hostile engagement zone encounters.

Any ideas. Please help. VERY frustrating. I am starting to regret jumping in and purchasing lifetime membership. LOL