Lt. Commander
Doing the K7 missions in Karrat. Its not a pvp mission so why are there irratating cowardly klinglons in there. Nothing is more fustrating then trying to do a mission and dealing with borq cubes and having the rats of this game, cloaked waiting for you have no shields, and hull damag at about 50% (this is a very fair confrontation to a Klingon) and have a klink uncloak finish you off sometimes, its kinda funny really.

Mostly they run when they get in trouble even after the fact but anyways they clean your clock and think they have accomplished something. Cryptic should remove them from this type of mission. I have tried to reason with a few of them, yeah I Know, mental issues with the klingon empire but they basically have told me they dont care about the missions, they are there to ambush feds. Cryptic please fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-14-2010, 07:45 AM
The Klingons make it fun. Leave them alone I love killing them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-14-2010, 07:47 AM
it is actually pvp aswell as pve in one. the idea for the klingons is to stop the feds completing it and visa versa.
you still get the credit for the mission if you win or lose.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-14-2010, 08:35 AM
i would say its a PvEvP mission. And yes it can be annoying at times. But sometimes its really fun. And There is no death penalty to date its not that bit of a deal. STO wouldnt be an MMO if it wouldnt allow some lvl of grieving. Solution do the mission with your fleet mates and coordinate, problem fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-14-2010, 08:35 AM
On the contrary, I really want to see -more- PvPvE maps like this, but with more space and less clutter. When there is competition, it gives me a reason to compete and complete, and it gives me a feeling of accomplishment when I succeed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Karrat is the PvP Ressouce Match type!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-14-2010, 10:39 AM
I just jumped into it tonight and suddenly I was fighting on the Klingon's side and Fed ships were blasting me.

Not going to bother with it again until they fix that little bug.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-15-2010, 01:45 AM
I don.t think it,s a bug, there is a skill that can turn enemies against each other. Had it once in there where klingon ship was in blue but after 30 secs or so it went back to being an enemy.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-15-2010, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
I don.t think it,s a buff, there is a skill that can turn enemies against each other. Had it once in there where klingon ship was in blue but after 30 secs or so it went back to being an enemy.
No the map is buggy with people being on different sides, your thinking of scramble sensors which is the skill that makes them appear to be enemy but it only lasts for ~ 12 seconds.