Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Representation
03-04-2010, 09:21 PM
I know I am not alone in this thought but are the Klingons ever going to get a voice at Cryptic? I can't recall the last time a Dev/mod/gm whatever commented on the concerns expressed here. You do not have to look far to see replies in about every other section.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 09:24 PM
You realize this board was just created today, right?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Yes.

There were less than a handful of replies from Cryptic in the original Klingon/PvP forum when they were combined and that goes back well into beta.

No much discussion, just the COO saying, I will ask the guys to look into it........
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Klingons Representin! Yooooooooooo
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2010, 06:46 PM
we'll get just enough to get us to stfu.
just like with content
/thread
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2010, 09:00 PM
I just can't believe this raid ********. Its such a kick in the nuts. Its like the devs were sitting around drinking some beers and then they decided "Hey, we've got nothing better to do. Why not add some more content to the Federation side?" Would it have killed them to create ONE PvP map? To let us into ONE more sector block? To fix that ONE broken ground level where you could use away team members? Apparently so. Apparently the whole damn Federation side is going to up in quit if they don't get some lame ass story about the Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian-Thorn View Post
I just can't believe this raid ********. Its such a kick in the nuts. Its like the devs were sitting around drinking some beers and then they decided "Hey, we've got nothing better to do. Why not add some more content to the Federation side?" Would it have killed them to create ONE PvP map? To let us into ONE more sector block? To fix that ONE broken ground level where you could use away team members? Apparently so. Apparently the whole damn Federation side is going to up in quit if they don't get some lame ass story about the Borg.
It sounds like you are unaware that the Klingons can do the new raid too.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2010, 09:49 PM
No, I am perfectly aware that we can do the raid mission. Thats coincidental. Not a sign of a genuine effort to listen to the Klingon portion of the STO community. If I wanted to play Federation content, I would have made a Federation character.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
one of the things Klingoin players have been screaming for the most is PVE content, they just got handed the same end game content as the feddies and you're complaining?

you might not LIKE PVE, but that's irrelevent, cryptic DID give the Klingons something, and IMHO it's something substantial
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian-Thorn View Post
No, I am perfectly aware that we can do the raid mission. Thats coincidental. Not a sign of a genuine effort to listen to the Klingon portion of the STO community. If I wanted to play Federation content, I would have made a Federation character.
This raid is not "Federation" content, it is anyone who ISNT a Borg content. Perhaps you havent watched the shows, but the Borg are out to assimilate EVERYONE, not just the Federation. The Borg are just as much Klingon enemies as they are Fed enemies, and therefore they are just as much Klingon content as they are Fed content.