Lt. Commander
# 21
03-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Chat just suddenly decided yesterday that she was going to be a he.
Chat is Chat simple as that.
Well, that is part of why I find Chat so irresistable in ways that that blow my mind and want me to book a flight for Sweden.

Intoxicating to see Chat flit about, for me, at least.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-08-2010, 09:57 AM
When i was in the marines me and my friend would hit the San Diego Night Clubs. We always picked up ladies by saying i was a pilot and my friend was my navigator and we were only in town till that following monday(we were in MCAS Miramar for aditional flight training and finished) till we had to fly back to Cherry Point,NC. You would be surprised how much action we got...we were both enlisted lol.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold-Rush View Post
Well, that is part of why I find Chat so irresistable in ways that that blow my mind and want me to book a flight for Sweden.

Intoxicating to see Chat flit about, for me, at least.
It will freak out the bf when he gets home from his studies in a couple of hours.
*flit flit flit*

Never really did the whole pickup line thingy really. Everyone did it to Chat however...
And there was some really bad ones that would make your brain asplode 3 times sideways.
Next person that calls Chat "I must be dead because you are the sweetest little angel" dies. And no Pipiru piru piru pipiru pii!
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
It will freak out the bf when he gets home from his studies in a couple of hours.
*flit flit flit*
Well, I am a bit too honorable in an "honorless" game of stealing gf's from guys: I don't do it. Maybe if I had a history with the particular gal/love interest, like one of those Hollywood movies and I come barging into a wedding at the right moment when they say, "Does anyone object to this wedding?"

Of course, one would hope this was brought out before someone spent all that money on a wedding and not DURING a wedding...

It just depends on the chemistry and drive to "steal" a girl, I guess.

And he SHOULD freak out, n'est pas? Chat is a desirable catch and should be adored. A guy with Chat should remember that.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-08-2010, 10:23 AM
The best pickup lines that ever worked for me, actually were math problems... it's a long story and very rewarding.

No wonder I'm a Science RA5 flying a DSSV, eh?
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Welcome to Costco, I love you.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-08-2010, 10:39 AM
I'm lonely, and want to have sex.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorak View Post
I'm lonely, and want to have sex.
We don't see eye to eye on many things, Khorak, but you made me laugh with that one.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-08-2010, 10:44 AM
hey baby wanna go sniff some glue?
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Khorak and Daevan sitting in a tree with strong branches since they weigh a lot together:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
then comes marriage but only in some states,
then comes the baby they had to adopt since neither of them have the organs needed to give birth!