Lt. Commander
# 341
03-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
Rather than try to comment on each thread, I'm just going to start a new one. We are aware of connectivity issues inside the EU, but these are not coming from us or our direct providers so we can't do anything about it other than wait for affected ISPs to resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to monitor the situation.

tl;dr Not us, sorry, have to wait.
I could not find out anything on the ISP problem.
I searched the net and found nothing.

I also asked my friend who works at the CPW.
He did not now anything about it and he's a Broad band tec.

Is there any links the OP can post so we can read about this, I would like yo know how it all works and how it happens.
Lt. Commander
# 342
03-11-2010, 08:50 AM
ok other one ... we all payed for this game which is not working ... how u handle this??? ....
the time we lost is gone and we cant skill .... i wanna play this game so please hurry up
Lt. Commander
# 343
03-14-2010, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarinth
Ah but it's so much easier just to blame the MMO company for the crappy state of the internet, for ISP's traffic shaping and throttling bandwidth, for bad routing and nodes being unstable, for your piece of crap router that won't work... It's so much easier to blame the guy at the end, who you can contact and rant to, the guy you can threaten to withhold money from if he "doesn't fix your problem RIGHT NOW"...

Yep that's so much easier than believing there's actually hundreds of middle men who can just as easily **** things up, or god forbid that it might be your own fault or your choice of ISP...
Stunning. There is nothing wrong with my router dear. How is this mine or the any of the other people with the same problems fault? I have not asked for the problem to be fixed right now. I and many others have been more than patient as this is a new game and i appreciate that there will be bugs and teething problems. What i dont appreciate is the lack of ownership and ambigous comments from Cryptic over this ongoing issue. I have done everything i can from my end. My ticket did come back seven days later stating that they hoped i had resolved the issue? As i have stated before, im not paying for a game that i cannot play. I think thats fair.
I love that you are so pationate about this game. I have no doubt it is because you can actually play it.
Anyway, best of luck to you all and i genuinely hope things continue to get better. The game has a lot of potential for those who can play consistantly. Sadly my account in now closed. /wave
Lt. Commander
# 344
03-14-2010, 07:27 AM
This problem was resolved, so i lock this thread down.
Closed Thread