Lt. Commander
# 111
03-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Same problem as others. USA.
Lt. Commander
# 112
03-09-2010, 12:51 AM
8:44am UK time. Still no connectivity while trying to download the patch, forums are deathly slow.

I don't know much about the internet but what I do know is that my contract is with Cryptic and it's Cryptic's servers that appear to have the problems, so I'm asking Cryptic to sort it out. Everyone has said that the rest of the internet is fine, so why Cryptic say it's not their problem is beyond comprehension.

If it's not resolved promptly, I'm cancelling my account. There's no point paying for a service I'm not getting.
Lt. Commander
# 113
03-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Gave my friend the 5day buddy key yesterday, wounder if he'l be able to play before its up.
Lt. Commander
# 114
03-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarq
There's no point paying for a service I'm not getting.
Amen to that!
Lt. Commander
# 115 Fibs
03-09-2010, 01:06 AM
ok someone has got to be telling fibs, i can connect to any other MMO from usa to timbucktoo and have also called my isp a spoken to a rep who said they are having no service issues at all....SO!! wtf is going on. When i try to log on my client starts trying to patch and stops at around 5% - 8% and even rolls back havnt been able to log on since this so called isp problem arised. Cryptic you need to work harder ive payed you good hard earnt cash to play STO...and apart from a few!!! bugs have enjoyed myself till now ;((

WoW literally 10 min after posting this i am now able to log in and play well done cryptic \o/
Lt. Commander
# 116
03-09-2010, 01:15 AM
I thought I had a problem with my net. Messed around with my modem and router and also eventually reinstalled the game thinking that might help.

I can't even get past the Launcher popup in the top left corner of the screen.

I can get onto all websites just fine and even done a speed test to the west coast of USA and that was fine.

Cryptic it has to be something your end as everyone is saying they have no problems with other sites/games other than yours.
Lt. Commander
# 117
03-09-2010, 01:17 AM
9:15 am Problem solved. Latency and connectivity issues appear to be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 118
Same Problem Here.

UK on Virgin Media Cable

I was able to patch yesterday, but that is where it all went wrong.

After the patch there was TERRIBLE lag, ship and character rubberbanding all over the place..

Started getting Server Not Responding Messages, followed by getting Disconnected from Server.
I was able to log back in on a number of occasions, but each time had the same issues and game was UNPLAYABLE

it does seem a bit of a coincidence this happens after the patch-- but then again you do patch every day cryptic

CRYPTIC - RESPOND PLEASE !!!!
Lt. Commander
# 119 connect
well tried this morning again,from Luxemburg,this time the launcher even didn't start right.
Hope this problem is solved soon otherwise I'm planing not to take a subscrition for at least a year if the game still exists then
Lt. Commander
# 120 Damn you guys suck
03-09-2010, 01:18 AM
No update in over 12 hours , who gives a **** if the server isnt up , at least you could apologise and let us know your actually working on the problem. This just boils down to poor customer service.

I paid for a lifetime subscription, looks like a am gonna need to live till I am 1000 years old to get my money's worth out of you.... All I can think of atm is how poor poor poor you at cryptic are .....