Lt. Commander
Ever since the patch this morning I keep having an issue with either my fore or aft beam arrays not firing after a certain amount of time. Switching them will sometimes resolve the issue but not always. I submitted a bug but is anyone else seeing this issue as well?

I'm running a new alt and am currently at level nine so I'm still on the starter ship. If I'm missing something please let me know. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Same here. Torps and turrets fire fine but after a short period arrays and cannons stop.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waerlogan View Post
Same here. Torps and turrets fire fine but after a short period arrays and cannons stop.
Are you using Beam Overload? My fore beam array was working until I used Beam Overload.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrk_Waver View Post
Are you using Beam Overload? My fore beam array was working until I used Beam Overload.

No Beam Overload. They just stopped working till I either changed instance or finished mission and moved to another system. It's not happening in all systems.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Reached Lt. Commander and picked a Science ship and after no problems today this evening my aft phaser beam array is not working. I wish I could figure out the reason why this keeps happening.