Lt. Commander
# 11
03-08-2010, 07:33 PM
yes I fight against this guy a few more battles but only damage like this the one time....
guess maybe its just a bug
but seriously what is with the QQ troll garbage? go back to halo ~_~
sorry to see you got hit too wooshie, at least it doesn't seem to happen often....
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenlight View Post
yes I fight against this guy a few more battles but only damage like this the one time....
guess maybe its just a bug
but seriously what is with the QQ troll garbage? go back to halo ~_~
sorry to see you got hit too wooshie, at least it doesn't seem to happen often....
It's the fact that you called it a "Klingon Exploit". KDF players are sick of this attitude and the screaming of "nerf klink" without anyone making an objective and impartial claim to a what may be either a bug or a very extreme coincidence.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-08-2010, 08:13 PM
This explains why we die in 2-3 seconds...
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Accusing people of exploits in the forums is not the way to go.

If you suspect an exploit you should file a gm report/bug report.

Discussing exploits here will probably get you a vacation lol.

This is the second report of very high damage. I would suspect a bug with the last patch.

If something seems out of place bug it. That is the only way things get looked at.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenlight View Post
http://yfrog.com/jowowbaj
so yea I guess the klingons found some new exploit?
stuff like this almost ruins the game for me, what is the point if your enemy has no chance?
Why does everyone cry exploit or hack when something happens? The game has bugs. Period. Every time they do a patch I notice some new glitch that happens. Like never being able to expose someone. Or getting exposed with every shot.
I don't do much space PVP but in the ground matches there are plenty bugs. Lots of matches where I was the only person for most of the match or the other way around.
Mines that won't stay where you put them.
People getting stuck in walls.
Weapons malfunction skill not working after using it.

It happens. Nobody is doing anything on purpose! They are just trying to play the game.
When a bug happens that is not in my favor, I report it and hope it gets fixed. I don't complain to the guy that he or she is cheating.

Please just enjoy the game. Report the bugs. If someone found an exploit then it will get caught when you report the bug. But yelling "HAX" does nothing but make enemies.

For example, so far I've been told that I've done a Tribble hack (because the guy that exposed me felt that my expose expired to soon). The person complaining went on to win the match btw.

A weapons malfunction hack by switching kits (because I disabled a guys weapon 3 times (in 45 seconds or so)). The person complaining won this match btw.

And my personal favorite. A team mate from a PUG got stuck in the wall on a re-spawn. I was told by someone that they have lost all respect for me because I cheated. Because someone from a PUG spawned in a wall. Somehow this was my fault. I won this match but spent no time next to the guy stuck in the wall.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2010, 08:00 AM
The Spawn Bug can be fixed just log out and in, tadaa your teammate will be start on another spawnspot. only the ones who stay there AND KNOWING it can be blamed, but for stupid...
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-09-2010, 08:10 AM
227,000 Damage ?

Sounds like thousand years of death...
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawa View Post

It happens. Nobody is doing anything on purpose! They are just trying to play the game.

P
That right there, is very much not the case. People find bugs and exploits and use the hell out of them until they get patched. It's common in almost all pvp games.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike111
Accusing people of exploits in the forums is not the way to go.

If you suspect an exploit you should file a gm report/bug report.

Discussing exploits here will probably get you a vacation lol.

This is the second report of very high damage. I would suspect a bug with the last patch.

If something seems out of place bug it. That is the only way things get looked at.
At least all can see here the bugs/sploits. Its good that ppl telling us here. I reported several bugs and nothing happend so far. Until you dont tell how you sploiting its ok. This is an evidence for a bug or sploit.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawa View Post
Why does everyone cry exploit or hack when something happens? The game has bugs. Period. Every time they do a patch I notice some new glitch that happens. Like never being able to expose someone. Or getting exposed with every shot.
I don't do much space PVP but in the ground matches there are plenty bugs. Lots of matches where I was the only person for most of the match or the other way around.
Mines that won't stay where you put them.
People getting stuck in walls.
Weapons malfunction skill not working after using it.

When a bug happens that is not in my favor, I report it and hope it gets fixed. I don't complain to the guy that he or she is cheating.
I'm with you on this. While I suspect some people WOULD do this on purpose if they knew how, I suspect most people would report it. Most people are quick to decry this stuff as hacks or exploits without taking into consideration that this game still has plenty of bugs to work out, and that these are the most likely culprits.