Lt. Commander
# 11 Good Graphics Good Foundation
03-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Everything other then that is a major failure in this game. The sold half a game. To make thing worse they acting like little babies. It is not my fault the contact said this and that. There names were on the contact. Right now it is one step above a video game. NO MMO here.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-09-2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erastuss View Post
So now it appears that the "forum guestapo" is now closing threads prematurely that suggest that the STO game needs a lot of work. The thread I tried to enter had some very good suggestions about what needs to be fixed to make a workable MMO. While it was the most popular thread, it was closed by "our masters".
I guess STO does not want to hear it anymore. Don't bother telling me to get lost. I am just letting my subscription run out and I am gone. My family, friends and fleet members have already gotten fed up and left STO. I spent the most time on the forums and heard enough rabid fanboys promise the lack of content during beta and head start would be dealt with upon the official opening of the game. Nope...Did not happen. There have been some very good, very detailed suggestions about how the game could be improved posted in the forum by "complainers". However, now with the threads being closed prematurely, it is clear that nobody in charge wants to hear them.

It will be much better for you few when all the "complainers leave"...that is why STO is already offering the "sign up a friend program" this close to launch and the game is now selling online for $10 and $20 off the original prices. Bye.
Thanks for wasting my life-force with your tears.

Ever heard of sales and marketing? Its been around for a long, long time.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralKaine
actually most of those threads get closed usually because the word fanboi starts getting bandied about whenever someone disagrees with the suggestion. thread degenerates. gets closed
Oh. And all this time I was under the impression Daniel Snyder had bought Cryptic. My bad.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikus
Oh. And all this time I was under the impression Daniel Snyder had bought Cryptic. My bad.
no idea who that is tbh
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erastuss View Post
So now it appears that the "forum guestapo" is now closing threads prematurely that suggest that the STO game needs a lot of work. The thread I tried to enter had some very good suggestions about what needs to be fixed to make a workable MMO. While it was the most popular thread, it was closed by "our masters".
I guess STO does not want to hear it anymore. Don't bother telling me to get lost. I am just letting my subscription run out and I am gone. My family, friends and fleet members have already gotten fed up and left STO. I spent the most time on the forums and heard enough rabid fanboys promise the lack of content during beta and head start would be dealt with upon the official opening of the game. Nope...Did not happen. There have been some very good, very detailed suggestions about how the game could be improved posted in the forum by "complainers". However, now with the threads being closed prematurely, it is clear that nobody in charge wants to hear them.

It will be much better for you few when all the "complainers leave"...that is why STO is already offering the "sign up a friend program" this close to launch and the game is now selling online for $10 and $20 off the original prices. Bye.
SO you are quitting I take it? with your family, friends and guildmates?
Thanks for the constructive criticism and good luck to you all.