Lt. Commander
WE tried for 1 hour and with getting bugged at least 10 times we could not out run the damn timer. So no infected for us for a while. We are a well geared and coordinated group and the bugs are BS fix this crap or remove the stupid timer. with the lag jumping glitches were since when do we need a bugged Mario mission anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Don't upload the virus...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwind

You have to upload the virus now.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Pick the people with the least amount of lag to activate the terminals. And, have them lower their graphics so they get even less lag then usual.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasel
WE tried for 1 hour and with getting bugged at least 10 times we could not out run the damn timer. So no infected for us for a while. We are a well geared and coordinated group and the bugs are BS fix this crap or remove the stupid timer. with the lag jumping glitches were since when do we need a bugged Mario mission anyway.
Ok so so after reading your post it seems that you are saying you suck at jumping, i suggest you practice.

Its quite doable and its nice that finally cryptic have put in a mission that cannot be respawn zerged and is making ppl do it correctly and with very few mistakes.

It helps if you split your group into 3 for activating and 2 to go ahead and start clearing.

Practice, improve and you will beat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwind
If you played the game instead of ...

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea

Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 05:29 AM
The bugs is what i am more angry about we got stuck inside the virus terminal shield 3 times and we all had issues falling into the plasma. Although saying we suck at jumping is quite insulting. If that was the only issue i wouldn't have posted. The problem is that if one person dies in a bad spot you have to restart if someone gets bugged you have to restart. Twice we were on the last terminal and and someone got bugged out. Couple more times people crashed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 05:37 AM
I fell through the floor, causing the game to lock down forcing me to reset my pc. I fell through the bridge into the lava, causing me to become stuck in a place where I was unressurectable. I've been rubber banded several times into the lava, as were teammembers, causing too much delay to do it in time. I've had teammembers get stuck in the forcefields surrounding the upload terminals after NPC knockbacks.
The instance is buggy, and the timer amplifies this making it a frustrating experience.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 06:32 AM
Ok it took us 2 tries to it instead of one due a players deciding to take a swim but the second try we were victorious virus and all and did NUMFARS DANCE OF VICTORY!!!.

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6103/borgvirus.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kor_Dahar_Master View Post
Ok so so after reading your post it seems that you are saying you suck at jumping, i suggest you practice.

Its quite doable and its nice that finally cryptic have put in a mission that cannot be respawn zerged and is making ppl do it correctly and with very few mistakes.

It helps if you split your group into 3 for activating and 2 to go ahead and start clearing.

Practice, improve and you will beat it.

If you played the game instead of ...

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea

I'm sorry that we will never match your greatness. Not everyone can jump properly, not everyone has a nicer pc. I'm sorry for caring about the casual players too; I almost never fall into the plasma pool, but I know some people can't help it because of lag, pc, or because they dislike jumping platforms... So, I'm sorry if I care about them too. I'm sorry if my 1337ness can not match yours.

We had much more fun doing it without the Virus upload. It was a blast doing the mission with my friends.