Lt. Commander
Right now it's just Klingon and Ferengi on there. Anyone out there know what's next for to be added into the store yet? I got 740 points to burn, but not really interested in those two items(character templates).
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 07:35 AM
We know Tellarites and Caitians are coming, as well as Respecs, Character Slots, Name Changes, and alternative clothing options. After that it's anyone's guess.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 07:37 AM
And some new variations of the T5 ships.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 07:38 AM
Ah, cool. I'm definately wanting to respec to change some things around, so hope they push that in really soon(maybe it'll be in with the big patch on the 18th or so?). I'll stick with TOS uniforms for good though, hehehe like them the best. That'd be nice for the T5 ships, kinda don't like the T5 cruisers honestly. Figured they'd be much bigger.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
And some new variations of the T5 ships.
Those do not belong on c-store.

Personally I hope the whole thing just dies but meh.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 07:46 AM
If I were them, knowing thy gave out 240 points free, Id put the less useful things in there first, and/or things that cost more than 240 points. And I agree, SHIPS, do NOT belong in the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramierez View Post
Those do not belong on c-store.

Personally I hope the whole thing just dies but meh.
That doesn't alter this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Some of the items may be C-Store items and might not be available on Tribble. This might explain some of the ship options - they are variants of T5 ship designs.
And it's just variations of the looks... It's not like they will add any stats.
Same with uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
If I were them, knowing thy gave out 240 points free, Id put the less useful things in there first, and/or things that cost more than 240 points. And I agree, SHIPS, do NOT belong in the C-store.
I don't have a problem with ships being in the C-Store as long as they're not functionally better than in-game obtainable ships.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
That doesn't alter this...

And it's just variations of the looks... It's not like they will add any stats.
Same with uniforms.
That still doesn't change the fact that ships period should not be released on there. As is we have too little variation and not enough ship class selection overall.

The starships are probably one of the most important and recognizable things about the IP.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramierez View Post
That still doesn't change the fact that ships period should not be released on there. As is we have too little variation and not enough ship class selection overall.

The starships are probably one of the most important and recognizable things about the IP.
If they stuck to canon we would have even less. Be slightly grateful. :p