Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
I only list hard to find items so I will start with the two best items I am willing to part with at this time. I am not a gold seller and will not violate Cryptics rules against dealing in real world currency, so do not ask.

1) RARE MK-IX Admirals Quantum Torpedo with doube stat on Accuracy.You don't want that all important critical timed High Yield, or Salvo to miss now do you? It is listed on the exchange right now at 2 million, but I am willing to knock a good chunck off the price to any buyers who contact me in this forum, or through in game mail.

2) VERY RARE Federation Bridge Officer with the extremely hard to find level (3) skill TARGET SHIELD SUBSYSTEMS III.

I do not have this BO listed on the exchange. This one needs to be negotiated in person. It is gonna be very expensive. Serious inquiries only.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 07:41 AM
I am in the market for Saurian BO's with the Space Trait EFFICIENCY and am willing to pay Top Prices for them.

Contact me if your selling.

If there is something your looking for that you need tell me what it is and I will try and find it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 07:44 AM
My name is Hank Hill
………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~„
…………._,-''::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'',,
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : ::::: :::: : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''ŻŻ''-„: : : :::: : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : :::: : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_:::: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''ŻŻ|Ż",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''ŻŻ''''|: ~---„_: |ŻŻ|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: :.(_ o_): : |: : :::: :|:.(_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : :::::::::: : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : ::::::::: : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : ::::: :___„-: : :'': : Ż''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : :::::::::: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : ::: : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : :::: : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : :::: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : ::: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~''
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'''-„
And I sell propane and propane accessories.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post
I only list hard to find items so I will start with the two best items I am willing to part with at this time. I am not a gold seller and will not violate Cryptics rules against dealing in real world currency, so do not ask.

1) RARE MK-IX Admirals Quantum Torpedo with doube stat on Accuracy.You don't want that all important critical timed High Yield, or Salvo to miss now do you? It is listed on the exchange right now at 2 million, but I am willing to knock a good chunck off the price to any buyers who contact me in this forum, or through in game mail.

2) VERY RARE Federation Brige Officer with the extremely hard to find level (3) skill TARGET SHIELD SUBSYSTEMS III.

I do not have this BO listed on the exchange. This one needs to be negotiated in person. It is gonna be very expensive. Serious inquiries only.
PM'd you

/10 chars
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
PM'd you

/10 chars
I replied to your mail. Instructions on how to get item is in your box.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 08:14 AM
Ahhh... Good old reposting a closed thread trying to get a new crowd.

What is it the rules says about doing that hmm?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Ahhh... Good old reposting a closed thread trying to get a new crowd.

What is it the rules says about doing that hmm?
My thread was in the wrong forum heading making it off topic. This is 10 Forward and is for Roleplaying among other things.

My name is Quark.

I pay my subscription just like everyone else to have fun and being rich and wealthy as well as making trades and deals in game is part of my fun.

I looked through every forum topic and this one seemed to be the only one where my thread would not be considered off topic.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post
My thread was in the wrong forum heading making it off topic. This is 10 Forward and is for Roleplaying among other things.

My name is Quark.

I pay my subscription just like everyone else to have fun and being rich and wealthy as well as making trades and deals in game is part of my fun.

I looked through every forum topic and this one seemed to be the only one where my thread would not be considered off topic.
You know... They could have just moved the thread here if they felt like it was needed... They did not.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
You know... They could have just moved the thread here if they felt like it was needed... They did not.
As I understand things they intend to make Bridge Officers tradable at some point.

That will likely require a place for people to post their trade offers.

Until they create such a place 10-Forward is as close to an appropriate place as it gets.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Well I think it is against the TOS, see here:

Quote:
3. Advertisements are not allowed. Generally speaking, posts made specifically for the promotion of a website, product and/or service are considered advertising. Additionally, posts that unnecessarily send people to a website with which you are in some way affiliated also may be considered advertisements. It does not matter if such website is a commercial website, personal website or non-profit website.
And I have seen posts like this closed down in the past.