Borg exploration missions - entire planet covered in borg ground terrain, and we visit to fix an environmental hazard caused by alien space probes. Wouldn't want those poor borg getting sick.
Sector Space is supposed to be the astrometrics lab map but we bounce off planets
Deep space encounters you can't escape - 100's of ships snuck up on us captain and we didn't notice.
We're at war with the Klingons but we have a neutral zone
Risa in body armor
After killing an enemy vessel, shields and hull nearly gone, a helpful bridge officer distracts you long enough to put your engines at full stop, let you get caught in the explosion then tells you more enemies are about to attack.
Is the shape of T3 science ships the main reason we get so many battery drops.
An Admiral tells us Romulans are evil and we need to slaughter a hospital full of doctors and we're fine with that.
Cardassians are just a bunch of rebels but have better ships and holographic technology than the federation.
- When we beam down to a planet, why Bob from engineering thinks we need to leave a trail of shield and medical generators. Perhaps it's time to cut off his Hansel and Gretel holodeck privileges?
- In a space battle, my incredible, impossible to kill crew. I can be down to 1% hull integrity, venting plasma all over, hull breeches galore, but my crack engineering and medical staff have my ship looking like it just sailed out of a star dock in mere minutes.
- Why I have to stand on a chair before I can actually sit in it.
- Why Starfleet hasn't picked me up for petty theft, with all the looting I've been doing from various crates and cabinets that are their property.
- With a valid Undine threat, no one bats an eye to a starbase full of captains running around, waving weapons everywhere.