Lt. Commander
How many people are stoked for the promised content patch only a few short days away!?!?!?!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 09:33 AM
yeah i'm stoked

like the game already

throw in a bridge seat for battles and a death penalty and i'm happy
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 09:34 AM
From my experience (and I hate to say it ) don't get to exited its never as big has you hope , its a carrot to keep you going IMHO ., hope i am wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seliak View Post
From my experience (and I hate to say it ) don't get to exited its never as big has you hope , its a carrot to keep you going IMHO ., hope i am wrong.
I agree with this. So much talk on their news about things "coming". I really hope they pull this off.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Let's not forget that Cryptic is run by human beings.

Like the rest of us, they can make mistakes and miss deadlines. I've learned to keep my expectations low in order not to lose perspective about the reality of MMORPGs. The results don't normally hit the same level as the hype.

I see it in just about everything when it comes to gaming, which is why I take game hype with a grain of salt.

I've also worked in an intense high tech environment and have a lot of sympathy for what is likely going on in the Cryptic workplace. Trust me, these guys aren't sipping whisky and watching you tube all day.

They are working their butts off. I say cut them some slack and not get married to the dream of the 45 Day Content Patch.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Are you guys kidding me?!!?!? I'm stoked to just get home from work today and get on my DSSV and blast some enemies (doesn't matter which faction) in my Explore/Chart Cluster daily mission. Hopefully, the network problems we're having will be fixed by tonight, right?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Yes. The check is in the mail.

Here comes the 45 day nerf bat