Lt. Commander
# 1 lol this sounds like this site
03-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Im listening to the radio about a forum called formspring.me and this lady is sueing them for the abuse her underage girl got on the site, an she actually went to the police to attempt to get these ppl arrested, but honestly, the things I heard they were doing are no less than stuff I see here all the time lol
Name calling/trolling flaming etc, and cause of what I see here I was like "yeah and...?" they were calling it cyberbullying...

Is it that bad here? O.o
I didnt think this was THAT bad but apparently "normal" ppl think this is cause to get the cops involved...
FBI too from what Im hearing. Thats all just so lol worthy
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Cyber bullying, I guess thought crimes are next..........................
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 09:40 AM
"Where we come from, people are responsible for their own actions."
"And here, people are responsible for their own thoughts."

- Torres and Chief Examiner Nimira

Memory Alpha, Voyager episode Random Thoughts. Scary...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 09:42 AM
"Mummy this guy ThredJacker_192 called me a whining troll on randomforumsforkids.com ! Call teh police Mummy !"

rofl

seriously, if its a crime to insult people on a forum now, then im headed to prison for a looooooong time i guess
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 09:43 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 09:46 AM
I dont get how youd enforce it honestly. Like jusisdictionally. Its the internet. What law enforcement agency covers this??

I dont get why the mother is all about call the police an everything when you should just go "Dont go to that site ever again"

Theres this thing, I know its old school, but it worked when I was a kid, its called PARENTING
Guess that went away when they invented the child leashes (have you ever seen these? I see em every day at work)
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 09:47 AM
i get it init_0 you are quitting and looking to go down in a blaze of glory... good luck to you, and just think: one day you may actually grow up
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
I dont get how youd enforce it honestly. Like jusisdictionally. Its the internet. What law enforcement agency covers this??

I dont get why the mother is all about call the police an everything when you should just go "Dont go to that site ever again"

Theres this thing, I know its old school, but it worked when I was a kid, its called PARENTING
Guess that went away when they invented the child leashes (have you ever seen these? I see em every day at work)
The same people who try to prosecute video games and movies for being too violent, instead of telling the parents that they should *gasp* talk to their children about how its fake.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralKaine
i get it init_0 you are quitting and looking to go down in a blaze of glory... good luck to you, and just think: one day you may actually grow up
Yeah, I already reported him. I still remember when Slkackjaw said something similar about the French and got slapped down.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
Yeah, I already reported him. I still remember when Slkackjaw said something similar about the French and got slapped down.
I'm American..but I agree with his statement. Oh noes! *dodges ban hammer*