Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaise View Post
Enchantment?

Enchantment !!!
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
IP is great sure, problem is the IP owners always seem to sell rights to half-baked game companies. I wonder if they even researched how popular the games from Cryptic are before they agreed to let them make a game. Or maybe that is their model, they let them fail then they can sell the rights later to someone else to make a game people will HOPE will be better!
You mean those CoH/CoV games that have larger communities than WAR or ***, despite coming out years earlier?

No, I doubt CBS even looked at any financial reports or that Atari had to make any sales pitches....

/sarcasm

Lt. Commander
# 23
At the end of the day its not the best game I have come across and its not the worst but for now I am willing to stick around considering I paid for 12 months.

I see posts for and against this game but to be honest its the individual that will make there mind up in the end. I've seen films that got dropped kicked by critics and the general public and I thought they were great and I have also seen films that have been given A++++ ratings and thought they were the ones that should be dropped kicked.

I'm all for players debating about aspects of the game good and bad that might need to be changed but I dont see what difference It makes when you see a player telling everyone to jump ship just because they dont like it.

I can make my own mind up thanks
Lt. Commander
# 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanCaptain View Post
SW TOR is going to decimate this game in terms of population, story, cannon, atmosphere and story telling but at least the fanbois will remain like SWG and we all know thats a hoot to play...give up on STO and Cryptic now dude, just go play Mass Effect 2 and dont worry about it.

Star Trek Online, great IP, mediocre deliverance.

To be fair "decimate" isn't so bad. What one in ten people quit for TOR? Or did you think it meant something else?
Lt. Commander
# 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
On top of the OP I hate your freaking guts. You made me defend Cryptic.
Hah! You fell into the OPs trap. This post was made specifically to get people to defend Cryptic. You lost!
Lt. Commander
# 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
Knights of the Old Republic will decimate the few numbers of players this game has left(...)Jump ship now
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanCaptain View Post
SW TOR is going to decimate this game in terms of population(...)give up on STO

Seriously, it's the same message. Does this not bug anyone else?
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-09-2010, 10:09 AM
TOR will Decimate STO?

It'll only take 10% of our subscribers? That's pretty good odds when competing against a launch MMO.

:p
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes
Hah! You fell into the OPs trap. This post was made specifically to get people to defend Cryptic. You lost!

Can I still hate him anyway?
Lt. Commander
# 29
How is SWTOR for those of you that played it?
Lt. Commander
# 30
Wondering if the Star Wars fans will eventually hand off trolling duties to the BSG Online "it's free" fans.
Closed Thread