Lt. Commander
# 11
03-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grignak View Post
I honestly believe that klingons could just sit there and do nothing while the feds pound our ships into rubble and they would still think we were overpowered/hacking just because we revived.
You mean klingons sitting and cycling 3xFBP...sorry, couldnt resist
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-09-2010, 11:27 AM
I had that jam sensor then viral used on me while I was piloting my star cruiser but it only really worked on me once and I managed to live through it because I saw the viral coming in and popped RSP. After that everytime the bop pilot would jam me; I would just ride it out.

I've noticed a lot of people confuse the effects of jam sensors and cloaking; and instead of them asking you what ability you are using they just start insulting you with stop cheating or quit cloaking coward.

I play on both sides; still in tier 2 for my klingon though.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Can you see the incoming Viral Matrix purple blob if under the effects of Jam Sensors? I don't think you can see weapon fire from the jammer; not sure about VM.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-09-2010, 12:40 PM
I don't think you can see it while jammed only reason I saw it was I popped a sci team to get out of it and oh crap vm coming towards me so I popped RSP.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-09-2010, 02:03 PM
What is really funny is they die and nothing really happened. So what, go fly back and shoot them back.

Just wait till the Death Penalty arrives. The QQ will be heard round the world.

and the pvers will go back to pve and never be heard from again.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Last night I got to listen to a bunch of Klings cry when their attempt to spawn camp one guy turned into an even fight...which they lost. There are whiney lamers are on both sides trying to single one group out is just dumb.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-10-2010, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbirdd View Post
All night had had to listen to QQ'ing feds about how I abuse / exploit / grief / whatever else. I must have gotten tells from 6 different feds freaking out at me. (Sara was classic) I will explain to you what it is I am doing so maybe you will spend less time complaining in chat and more time trying to defend yourself.
BOP- 2x Dual heavy 1xQuant 3x Turret. Full cannon / Disruptor spec. 3x 30+ Disruptor power 2x + 6 weapon power. (125 weapon power)

I sneak up pop my tac cd's and unload at close range. I hit you with tractor+ jam sensors right away. Here is the key - DON'T use your only science team right here silly. I got tell after tell about Haxxor killing while cloaked. /sigh. So many feds pop there science right here and as soon as I see them re-target me ... I Viral Matrix. Continue to blast away. (Canon rapid 1+3 High Yield 1+3) Most die here and I suffer 0 damage. Some good feds live through this and I pop Reveres shield and start the fight out with a huge advantage. I guess the point im making is .. NO its not abuse / Haxxor / Exploiting .... You simply don't know wtf you are doing or how to defend yourself. The only valid bi*ch right now is 25 second Sub , I am guilty of chat QQing about this one myself.
Fix Klingons. QQ
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manannan
Last night I got to listen to a bunch of Klings cry when their attempt to spawn camp one guy turned into an even fight...which they lost. There are whiney lamers are on both sides trying to single one group out is just dumb.
zoned into a solar winds match last night where the feds outnumbered the klingons
after 1 klingon got vmed by a group 4 on 1 he said "VMed bye"
Im like OMG
Ive got 3 feds to RA and 1 klingon to BG, with over 500 pvp matches played
In all that time ive see so many klingon gate camps where vms and subnukes where done on solo targets
That NO klingon has any right to complain
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-10-2010, 02:25 AM
The Klingons are right that they're not OP in-game. The only thing OP about the Ks is their emo QQing. No one else can even compete!
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Shame on all of you for arguing and pointing fingers at each other! I try to QQ at least once a night, sometimes it goes higher. The main points to QQ about are one or more of the below.

1. FBP
2. Subnuc.
3. Battle cloak and run away
4. VM
5. VM
6. More than two people shooting me at once with or without VM, FBP and jam sensors
7. <reserved for future use>