Lt. Commander
# 1 Farewell my friends!
03-09-2010, 01:53 AM
The game has so much potential, but I'm not a casual gamer so I take the blame for running out of stuff to do so fast. I will miss my many friends I made in game and on the forums. Live long and prosper amd perhaps our paths will meet again in the future here or on another world!

love you all!

Dagny
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Bol*** There goes another eye candy avatar, oh well.
Have fun in your next venture!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 01:55 AM
There'll probably be more episode content added in a few months, will you be coming back
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
There'll probably be more episode content added in a few months, will you be coming back
Maybe, depends how much they open up the universe. I just don't havethe personality for a game that I can only play a little here and there, I like to zone in for endless hours and just get lost with so many things to do that I can't get them all done. If STO ever truly becomes "massive" I will probably be back because there is a lot to like here.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optiv
Bol*** There goes another eye candy avatar, oh well.
Have fun in your next venture!
awww thank you :-)

I was going to replace that pic with one in a Star Trek uniform, but I didn't last in-game long enough for my friend to bring the costume when she visits next month.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
If they release 1 Raid-I-Sode a week and another 5 lvls of content then there will be still nothing too do. I expect there will be no more than a few days content released within the next 2 months.

@OP

Good luck mate and I hope you find a more Hardcore/Engaging game to play. If you want some solo games then try ME2 and BS 2 also Venetica is not bad if into RPGs and Dragon Age Origins you cannot go far wrong with.

MMOS: Fallen Earth isn't too bad... Dont play Mortal Online Trust me!

Have fun and I will miss your lovely Avatar, Is that you btw ?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 02:14 AM
Sorry to see you go. I've already cancelled my account but have enough free time to stick around for a few more months. I love Star Trek and keep hoping to see some miracle update to make me play again.

I was RA5 within the first 10 days Not really played since then.

Take care.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxanna
If they release 1 Raid-I-Sode a week and another 5 lvls of content then there will be still nothing too do. I expect there will be no more than a few days content released within the next 2 months.

@OP

Good luck mate and I hope you find a more Hardcore/Engaging game to play. If you want some solo games then try ME2 and BS 2 also Venetica is not bad if into RPGs and Dragon Age Origins you cannot go far wrong with.

MMOS: Fallen Earth isn't too bad... Dont play Mortal Online Trust me!

Have fun and I will miss your lovely Avatar, Is that you btw ?
I was one of the originals in Fallen Earth, left because it was too much easy mode, but it also had potential. For now I'm back in EQ2... not perfect but so much to do I can get lost in it. Hopefully something massive and engaging is on the horizon!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
I was one of the originals in Fallen Earth, left because it was too much easy mode, but it also had potential. For now I'm back in EQ2... not perfect but so much to do I can get lost in it. Hopefully something massive and engaging is on the horizon!

Sorry to see you go Dagny, hopefully we'll see you back around this way after a content patch or two gives more stuff to do/explore/etc.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Ya again sorry to hear ya leaving.....BUT.....totally understandable.

The sad part is there is no point me trying to convince you to stay.....as I think most people (including me) will be doing the same when the subs run out.

Closed Thread