Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
I have to admit, I had my serious bouts of andorian rage on this game. It has been quite a monthlong ride. I gave it a break and thought I wouldn't be back.

However, that knock on the door came with flowers, candy, a Tribble, and keys to a new Heavy Cruiser when they said that they are opening their release schedule publicly on the website.

STO, you had me at hello.

Let's keep the good times rollin' and get this sucker finally going warp 9.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrys View Post
I have to admit, I had my serious bouts of andorian rage on this game. It has been quite a monthlong ride. I gave it a break and thought I wouldn't be back.

However, that knock on the door came with flowers, candy, a Tribble, and keys to a new Heavy Cruiser when they said that they are opening their release schedule publicly on the website.

STO, you had me at hello.

Let's keep the good times rollin' and get this sucker finally going warp 9.
fail troll post is fail, no room for mushy 'i would sleep with sto if i had the chance' post.

on topic now, just because stuff is on the calender doesnt mean it actually has a large ammount of content that is good, because good content is ...well...good and cant be finished in a week's time (like the recent update) and nor does stuff on the calendar means they even listen to us (look at all the closed topics, tell me they listen instead of ignore with a straight face)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarid View Post
fail troll post is fail, no room for mushy 'i would sleep with sto if i had the chance' post.

on topic now, just because stuff is on the calender doesnt mean it actually has a large ammount of content that is good, because good content is ...well...good and cant be finished in a week's time (like the recent update) and nor does stuff on the calendar means they even listen to us (look at all the closed topics, tell me they listen instead of ignore with a straight face)
Glad to see you spotted another one of my posts. Study it, it will show you how to post awesomely like me. You MAY evolve from you Alverian dung beetle form.

Reported you bro.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarid View Post

The closed topics usually are rife with posts that demonstrate a complete lack of posters ability to participate in society as functional individuals, much like the above quoted post.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 01:32 PM
He's always like that, let it go. I like the calendar also, and the Tribble sneak peaks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Glad to see you spotted another one of my posts. Study it, it will show you how to post awesomely like me. You MAY evolve from you Alverian dung beetle form.

Reported you bro.
thats nice, tobad i didnt say anything offencive or insulting unlike you who just goes around throwing insults out like air.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:

Reported you bro.
And similar reported for offensivness
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 01:36 PM
I reported my brother for bean farts......

0_o

"what ?"

oh...thats not what we are talking about.... never mind then.

Carry on Andorian dude....... we'll make a human out of you soon enough.

Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 01:39 PM
So when someone trashes the game, it's a troll post. And when someone praises the game, it's a troll post too.

Whoa. What do we have left, then? No, wait, I got it. Clearly, opinions are unacceptable. We need pure factual statements! Obviously, we must all post in MATH!

What is the escape velocity on Earth? Mass of the earth = 5.98x1024 kg, R = 6378100 m, G = 6.6726 x 10-11N-m2/kg2. Discuss!

(On topic: Personally, I like the calendar idea. It's a great marketing and PR tool.)
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acylion
So when someone trashes the game, it's a troll post. And when someone praises the game, it's a troll post too.

Whoa. What do we have left, then? No, wait, I got it. Clearly, opinions are unacceptable. We need pure factual statements! Obviously, we must all post in MATH!

What is the escape velocity on earth with respect to Earth's gravity? Mass of the earth = 5.98x1024 kg, R = 6378100 m, G = 6.6726 x 10-11N-m2/kg2. Discuss!

(On topic: Personally, I like the calendar idea. It's a great marketing and PR tool.)
Reported for use of logic and mathematics :p