Lt. Commander
So.... Infected was fun the first run now my fleet and im sure many others have it on farm. We can do last room in under 7minutes and the whole mission in about an hour and 20min or less... I guess its not a bad raid for the first one.

On a side note would LOVE a STF that makes us fight a super cube... just sayin that would ROCK

EDIT: I was on vacation and it was a good vacation got a lot of stuff done in RL
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Welcome back.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Its good to be back... for now lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Is your signature still accurate? Oh and did you check out the Tribble Test Server notes?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes
Is your signature still accurate? Oh and did you check out the Tribble Test Server notes?
No my sig isnt accurate my Klingon is LTC 2
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticWoda
So.... Infected was fun the first run now my fleet and im sure many others have it on farm. We can do last room in under 7minutes and the whole mission in about an hour and 20min or less... I guess its not a bad raid for the first one.

On a side note would LOVE a STF that makes us fight a super cube... just sayin that would ROCK

EDIT: I was on vacation and it was a good vacation got a lot of stuff done in RL
Every time someone calls this silly easy 5 man 'dungeon crawl'/instance a 'raid' i die a little inside.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithToker
Every time someone calls this silly easy 5 man 'dungeon crawl'/instance a 'raid' i die a little inside.
well its there version of a raid... granted yeah its not really worthy of being called endgame material but im not gonna complain to much about it being a short zerg fest :/
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
well its there version of a raid... granted yeah its not really worthy of being called endgame material but im not gonna complain to much about it being a short zerg fest :/
I've said it a dozen times in game that I'm going to get the devs to rename this STF Zergasborg
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Even they changed the name when they realized its silly to call a 5m a raid, Special Task Force ftw? :p
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramierez View Post
I've said it a dozen times in game that I'm going to get the devs to rename this STF Zergasborg
ROFL

I approve!!! or maybe Zergabug? place is still hella buggy