Lt. Commander
My Alitis is kicking up hard, I NEED more character slots. I found my self going to CoH for the free-play weekend just to create some alts. Already filled Tribble, and still want to make more.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I remember the good ole days of MMO gaming when we had to buy second accounts to get additional character slots.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Yea! Add the freakin slots already!!!!!

It would be really swell if they were around 240 points a slot too. Just sayin.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Good it now. I am so tired of waiting to make a KDF. I'm about to delete one of my Fed alts just so I can. I really don't want to.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed
Yea! Add the freakin slots already!!!!!

It would be really swell if they were around 240 points a slot too. Just sayin.
In CO they're 1,200 points for 4. I expect them to cost more here as there's more data per Character Slot.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
In CO they're 1,200 points for 4. I expect them to cost more here as there's more data per Character Slot.
Well that just plain sucks.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Yeah, each of your BO's counts as a "character", really. I'd say at least 600 for one slot, here.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2010, 02:33 PM
I dont see a point in having it in the C-Store, because Ive known people to make countless characters and never play them beyond a few levels. And giving people to buy them so cheaply is only going to give people the ability to create hordes of characters they will never get around to playing.

I think Three isnt enough. But to be fair, it should have been 6. That way people would be able to atleast play a character from each branch of the Faction.

And with every expansion. They tack on another three slots so that if people wanted to start up Cardie or Rommie characters and play out the three different ways of going about that factions storyline. They could.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance86
I dont see a point in having it in the C-Store, because Ive known people to make countless characters and never play them beyond a few levels. And giving people to buy them so cheaply is only going to give people the ability to create hordes of characters they will never get around to playing.

I think Three isnt enough. But to be fair, it should have been 6. That way people would be able to atleast play a character from each branch of the Faction.

And with every expansion. They tack on another three slots so that if people wanted to start up Cardie or Rommie characters and play out the three different ways of going about that factions storyline. They could.
Oh I totally agree. Absolutely. But then they couldnt nickle and dime us paying for something that really should have been there in the first place.

I'll probably just keep my main, and make alts to play with until admiral, delete the alt after selling everything and doing a money transfer. At least I'll get something out of it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
I remember the good ole days of MMO gaming when we had to buy second accounts to get additional character slots.
Yep, I love dual boxing back EQ days, was a little ruff with computers lacking hardware then, but fun none-the-less.