Lt. Commander
Just looking at the infraction I got for making a criticism of Cryptic on forums and noticed 28 mails in my inbox. Only one was an exchange item, the other from mod telling me I was a bad little monkey and 26 spam emails from gold sellers. I suppose since I have only been subscribed for a month and get that much spam when the game has just started I should be pleased with Cryptics anti-spam efforts. But I guess I shouldnt complain because saying anything against Big Brother Cryptic gets you an "infraction". Where else can you get slapped on the wrist for doing nothing more than being critical (not offensive, vulgar or deragatory to others). This forum is looking more and more like the Evony forums where they rule with an iron fist of delete/banstick due to all the hate towards that game
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 03:04 PM
RIght click the name and select Report Spam. This will also add the offenders to your ignore list.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Thats great, I have done that since the game went live. It doesnt help. They simply get names from chat or starbase lists and then spam you. I dont think its right to have to try and fight half of China constantly because Cryptic is too lazy to properly handle it
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 03:17 PM
I have my mail set to refuse ALL incomming mail. (apart from mods) and I still get gold spam.

Is it the mods? are they in collusion???
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 03:20 PM
I'd say my heart bleeds for you, Ragerx, but it's probably just the congenital defect acting up again.