Lt. Commander
*Discordant Kids Show music plays. An area which looks like this only with scraps of paper on the floor and other assorted junk cluttered around the sides of the Jeffires tube can be seen. A panel opens nearby and Corban crawls out. He looks around the area for a moment then see's the camera and huge crazed smile crosses his face*

Oh...hello KIDS!!! *Laughs manically for around 20 seconds*

Welcome to the show. We're gonna have some fun today!!!!! OHHHHHH YEAH!!!

We'll have some special guests (Who ever I choose to respond to that is)...we'll make some crafts!

*Holds up a straw, bent in half with some chewing gum stuck to it*

We'll sing some songs!!!

And we'll dance!!

AAAAAAANNND!!! I'll eat something.

*Holds up a hamster ball with a frantically scrambling hamster inside. Looks into the camera for a moment...then a frown crosses his features*

Oh...you don't think I'm going to eat him do you? No no no. He quit his job as navigator aboard the U.S.S. Loveship and decided to help co-host this show! We'll be having a contest to name him later on.

Anyways...its time for our first guest. Please let me welcome.....
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 03:30 PM
*Waves his hands in the air greeting all the young peoples* Hi every...... *trips on his face and knocks himself out*
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairymanback View Post
*Waves his hands in the air greeting all the young peoples* Hi every...... *trips on his face and knocks himself out*
*Frowns* We'll get back to Hairy later. Next Guest Please!

*Turns to the hamster* You booked the Borg first!? I said I wanted women!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Hey HermitCorban, have you seen the navigator? We need to plot a course to the Restaurant at the End of the Universe to get some chow and...is that a TV camera?

OHMYGOSH it is!

...where did you get a TV camera from?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 03:53 PM
*random voice from the crowd*
HE STOLE IT FROM A KLINGON!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 04:20 PM
*chorus of boo's for the heckler*
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Ooo are there door prizes for attending the show??
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Hey HermitCorban, have you seen the navigator? We need to plot a course to the Restaurant at the End of the Universe to get some chow and...is that a TV camera?

OHMYGOSH it is!

...where did you get a TV camera from?
And our first guest is Ravenstien. Empress of the Universe...or Ten Forward...I can't remember...suffice to say she's chock full of deadly magical goodness...or is it awesomeness...

*Stops and thinks for a few minutes, then the hamster rolling around the floor bumps into his foot.*

It must be awesomeness.

Please have a seat.

Now, due to the nature of this program (forum posting) I'll be asking all my questions up front.

First question...How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

2nd: If you had one wish, but couldn't use it on yourself, what would you wish for?

3rd: How long have you been practising magic?

4th: What beauty tips would you give to those woman who look at you with envy and hate?

5th: Which of my Avatars was your favourite?

I don't expect an answer right away..and so while you come up with those answers let me introduce the Happy Happy Fun Time Dancers!!! ENJOY!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 04:57 PM
1. A man starts on his road and he will never finish said road. The best he can hope to do is die on the side of road so the passing cars don't get man-entrails all over them.

2. I would wish that the world be more like a heroic anime series or comic book. That way things are more interesting.

3. I have been practicing magic since I wrested my first magic staff from a talking cat at age seven. The cat was a fighter but a couple of solid hits brought the bugger down. After claiming the magic staff as my own I set about amassing more power to conquer the world.

4. Glasses drive men nuts. And grow red hair. Dress fun.

5. I like the hobo you have now
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 05:00 PM
*Hooray for Ravenstein!*