Lt. Commander
# 11
03-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarid View Post
its against all rules to ban someone with out telling them why, i paid for this game and with it came the right to use their forums, so i should have a message in the infraction message telling me what i did and not have to scour my posts to find what it was and there for if i reported it to the boss there would be punishment.
You should totally cite the Constitution and stuff here to really drive home your made up point.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance86
I got an infraction today for saying the A Double S word. When I was being trolled. But Im sure the Troll got away with it because they forums seem filled to the brim with them.

The GMs seem more concerned with controlling the crowd that dont pose much of a threat to the Forums then those creating all the ruckus.
yup.

hell if they do end up banning me im putting that under outright stealing my money because when you buy the game you are also buying a forum account (when you get down to it) so not even telling me what i even said in the infraction message is a HUGE step in the wrong direction because i have gotten infractions before on different sites...everyone else puts what you did in the message, i never have to look for what i did they just tell me but this 'find out for your self' bull is garbage.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-09-2010, 04:09 PM
In before lock

I got one for a thread that was a week old today and I wasn't even doing the thing I was accused off. mod reading comprehension FTL
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
In before lock

I got one for a thread that was a week old today and I wasn't even doing the thing I was accused off. mod reading comprehension FTL
Pro-tip: They've been silently culling through old threads and locking them today. I saw it happen on a thread buried 8 pages deep. It's peculiar.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
supressing speech for no good reason?

1- This is Cryptics private forums. They dont need a reason.
2- There is no such thing as "free speech" on a private forum.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
You should totally cite the Constitution and stuff here to really drive home your made up point.
it would actually help me abit here as what im saying isnt against any eula anywhere but since im not american it would be mute
Lt. Commander
# 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
In before lock

I have reported you for inciting religious hatred.

You may have written it between the lines, but I am no fool....

In before the lock? - Warlocks? - somtimes refered to male witches.

THIS IS OBIOUSLY AN ATTACK AGAINST WICCANS AND MALE WITCHES!!!

You are suggesting they are too slow and stupid to type as fast as you can.

BURN HIM!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Pro-tip: They've been silently culling through old threads and locking them today. I saw it happen on a thread buried 8 pages deep. It's peculiar.

That does seem very odd.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarid View Post
because when you buy the game you are also buying a forum account (when you get down to it) .
No, it gives you access to post on the forums. It doesnt give you (or anyone) the right to say whatever you want or to troll or constantly post negative comments.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
I have reported you for inciting religious hatred.

You may have written it between the lines, but I am no fool....

In before the lock? - Warlocks? - somtimes refered to male witches.

THIS IS OBIOUSLY AN ATTACK AGAINST WICCANS AND MALE WITCHES!!!

You are suggesting they are too slow and stupid to type as fast as you can.

BURN HIM!!!!

Hmmmm, I smell smoke, certainly this doesn't bode well for me.
Closed Thread