Lt. Commander
# 11
03-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
I don't think he's going to reply.
That happened after I hit "quote," I swear.

lol.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-09-2010, 05:34 PM
This thread is... DOOOOOOOMED!!!
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
OP, considering people leave WoW because of all of the negativity on their forums - even if they're just fine with the game themselves - it does no good for ANY MMO developer to allow negativity.

Besides, it's not like you have free speech in a private forum. Their forum, their mods, their rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarid View Post
and the suckup returns, when did i bring up wow or the fact that people were quitting this game because of the forums? i didnt, please troll harder next time

Jedidethfreak has a point. It's an official forum, they don't have to tolerate anything negative towards their baby. This is business after all.

Once some independent forums are set up you can moan to your hearts content there.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarid View Post
why do you even let us make topics if you are just going to dlete posts and lock topics that you dont like? why not just get rid of them in full so no one can voice on your site that they are upset with your game? if you dont want anyone to post anything negitive about your buisness practis thus far...why not just close down the forums? hell why do you lock/delete posts in the first place? it just makes us go 'why post were we will be modded when i can go somewhere else and not be?" wouldnt it be in your best interest to keep your haters containted? i mean i made quite afew hate posts and even i think you need to do a better job at handeling us haters!

waiting to get the topic locked now
There is no freedom of speech here. Their forum rules are about trolling and flaming are quite simple.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by czechplastik View Post
Jedidethfreak has a point. It's an official forum, they don't have to tolerate anything negative towards their baby. This is business after all.

Once some independent forums are set up you can moan to your hearts content there.
People are already doing it on IGN, GameFAQs, mmorpg.com, there's other places for it. They don't want it done HERE, and I don't see why that's such a horrible demand.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by czechplastik View Post

That may be technically correct....BUT considering that the PM's get no attention and tickets get an automated reply......this is the only place for many people to complain or protest about things.

Maybe if they had a decent customer service center set up there would be less need to highlight things here.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucebleo
That may be technically correct....BUT considering that the PM's get no attention and tickets get an automated reply......this is the only place for many people to complain or protest about things.

Maybe if they had a decent customer service center set up there would be less need to highlight things here.
I don't think most people care about seeing honest game-issue complaints. I do think there are people who take their agendas past making complaints, though.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Be constructive, no one wants to listen to someone complain when they offer no solution.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
Be constructive, no one wants to listen to someone complain when they offer no solution.
AKA American Politics
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
I wouldn't care so much about a solution, so long as the complaint was presented maturely, without a tone of immediacy, since no MMO rolls out fixes quickly.
Closed Thread