Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
I have flown around the galaxy to try to do the Example: ( Support Delta Volanis Colonization Efforts ) and have not gotten any to show, so i went over to the other areas, Hromi, Eridan Belt, Flew by all the Klingon ones and Nada...

Betreka of course is messed up, but nothing in Zenus either...

If this keeps up finding any refugees will become an impossibility...

I must warn you, I am quite Isane!
I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
Lieutenant
# 2
07-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Support missions are there, but since the cluster popup seem to be using the DH colonial/operation mission list they will only change every 20 hours instead of every 4 hours like the Current Map missions do.

If you go to http://bit.ly/DOFFS there is a google sheet that tracks a lot of the doff missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-18-2014, 01:46 PM
So once a day instead of multiple shots a day? If this is what's happening to everyone and true, that's a crazy nerf, considering a dev claimed on here that since the "regular" assignments were removed from the cluster interaction points, we would have a GREATER chance of seeing the assignments we were looking for in the clusters.

I understand a reason WHY this may be intentional if it is (making VR doffs and refugees more valuable), but the side effect of this would be less reason to STAY logged in and playing if you're looking for Support assignments. Or less reason to log back in later in the same day. That can't be good for the game.

Hopefully Support gets put back to previous availability.
Lieutenant
# 4
07-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Not going to be seeing more in them - your already limited to only seeing Colonial/Operations in cluster popups.

At the moment there are only 2 fed supports and 1 kdf supports up which last for 20 hours till a new set is up.
Lieutenant
# 5
08-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphgraphite View Post
So once a day instead of multiple shots a day? If this is what's happening to everyone and true, that's a crazy nerf, considering a dev claimed on here that since the "regular" assignments were removed from the cluster interaction points, we would have a GREATER chance of seeing the assignments we were looking for in the clusters.

I understand a reason WHY this may be intentional if it is (making VR doffs and refugees more valuable), but the side effect of this would be less reason to STAY logged in and playing if you're looking for Support assignments. Or less reason to log back in later in the same day. That can't be good for the game.

Hopefully Support gets put back to previous availability.
Here, here.

Once all my toons have completed the assignment chains, I will NOT be returning to the clusters for the purple doff missions. They are ridiculously difficult to come by now and I will not be wasting time flying around in hope - nor will I be using any kind of mission tracker or adapting my time scale to suit.

If I can't choose when I want to fly around the clusters for doff missions, I will choose not to do it and use my time more effectively.
Career Officer
# 6
08-12-2014, 03:27 AM
After trying to find them for days, I finally found a working Support Colonization Efforts. I put all 5 of my toons on it absolutely loaded up with purple doffs with 2-3 of the necessary traits to crit. Before, I'd regularly get purple doffs as rewards. This time, all 5 toons got only common refugees. Nerf would be an understatement.

Man, this mission used to be awesome. Used to do it all the time. Yet another activity I'll drop. Add that to Tour.

It's as if Cryptic is going out of their way to keep people from flying around? I don't get it. Was there an "iNtErNaL mEtRic" showing that people hated it? Was Cryptic losing money from it?
Captain
# 7
08-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm1067 View Post
Here, here.

Once all my toons have completed the assignment chains, I will NOT be returning to the clusters for the purple doff missions.
This is probably exactly what Cryptic wants. Go spend your money on C-store doff packs.
-----------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========-----------------
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>>Check out my redesign concept images<<<

Once again, UI feedback goes wholly ignored