Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 141
03-07-2014, 06:10 AM
I'm stuck
I can't beam at Memory Alfa base. Each time, when i beaming at base and appearing at transporter room, game crashing. Some file is corrupt, but launcher maked file check several times.
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9763/vk9o.jpg
And now, each time, when a loading game, i appearing at transporter room Memory Alfa and game crashing =(

Last edited by starshutter2; 03-07-2014 at 06:15 AM.
Ensign
# 142
03-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
I am currently on the mission Trapped; where I had to go to the NGC 1218 system and scan debris. I just completed my last scan and suddenly I was sucked into the debris I was scanning and I cannot get out! I think some anomoly was pulling me to it but the debris got in the way first.

Now, I have followed your tips and tried the following commands:
/stuck
/killme

Neither of those commands worked. I am STILL stuck in this forsaken debris. When I try the /Killme commnad, everything is grey out and will NOT let me choose to Change Instance, Abort Mission, Or Submit a Ticket.

Please teleport my vessel the heck out of this debris. How many more days do I have to wait?
go to in progress, drop "trapped" then join any PVE queue, when you enter the pve, just warp out of it and you will be outside NGC 1218 instead of the vortex. I can't seem go do this mission now, but have done it with all previous toons.
Ensign
# 143 stuck at trapped
03-31-2014, 04:23 PM
i,m stuck at the mission trapped ( i know ironic) after i scan 3 wrecks there is a big explosion that trew me in a wreck, after 30 min of budging i finally broke free to get stuck in a giant bal of light and still cant get free and there is no GM that is helping me how can i solve this?

EDIT
just got teleported out of there.

Last edited by darkrexje; 03-31-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Ensign
# 144
04-02-2014, 09:06 PM
I am stuck in the first training mission, I think it's called broken communications. I am at the point where I am being introduced to sector space and asked to navigate to the Pollux System. As far as I can tell, I should be able to accerate the ship using the E key the same as in regular space, but it doesn't work. There was also a gear that appeared if I moused over the destination, but it has no effect. I can also select the destination on the map the comes up when I press the M key, but "laying in a course" has no effect.

/stuck has no effect.
Transwarp options are greyed out.

I think it's a bug, but I can't rule out user error b/c I am just starting. Suggestions?
Ensign
# 145
04-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by molonlabe223 View Post
I am stuck in the first training mission, I think it's called broken communications. I am at the point where I am being introduced to sector space and asked to navigate to the Pollux System. As far as I can tell, I should be able to accerate the ship using the E key the same as in regular space, but it doesn't work. There was also a gear that appeared if I moused over the destination, but it has no effect. I can also select the destination on the map the comes up when I press the M key, but "laying in a course" has no effect.

/stuck has no effect.
Transwarp options are greyed out.

I think it's a bug, but I can't rule out user error b/c I am just starting. Suggestions?
I tried reinstalling the game and even started a new character and got stuck at the same spot.
The issue seems to be broader than just sector space. I cannot delete emails, use the support system, or even log out (I have to exit the game). I even time out as AFK while I'm doing all this. I think the host is simply not receiving information sent from my client.
Ensign
# 146
04-29-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm on a mission to get a new ship from Earth Spacedock for a promotion. But I was at Deep Space 9 and bought my new ship there. Now I can't complete the promotion mission? Help!
Ensign
This has happened to several people, and twice to me tonight. The first time I was stuck on the planet killer, because I was on my Rom and in battle I could use the singularity to pull away from the PK. This is not the case when I got killed and respawned. I wasn't in battle so I could not use the singularity to get out of the respawn point. This needs to get fixed.
Ensign
# 148 Into the fire
05-09-2014, 09:30 PM
This mission is unplayable. When I start the screen flickers from blue to white then the objects do not show up. I can find the fire suppression becasue I can't even find a wall..

Ensign
# 149
05-13-2014, 10:36 AM
I'm stuck on the space map. I can't transwarp and I can't leave this sector. It says "Welcome to Earth Spacedock".
Ensign
# 150
05-15-2014, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Same mission, same problem....
same mission but I''m actually stuck in the anomaly and the hirogens won't hail. They're supposed to attack you in the anomaly but It says I need to answer a hail.