Lt. Commander
# 51
07-26-2011, 07:59 PM
My problem is, that my Orion charatcer cannot leave the Halls of Qo'Nos. Whenever I try to get out, no matter if I want to use the door to the courtyard, or beam up to my ship, the game shoots me to the loginscreen with the message: "Couldn't transfer character".

My problem is slightly different

My problem is, that my Alien charatcer cannot leave the Halls of Qo'Nos. Whenever I try to get out, no matter if I want to use the door to the courtyard, or beam up to my ship, the game shoots me to the loginscreen with the message: "Couldn't transfer character
Lt. Commander
# 52
07-27-2011, 01:55 AM
I'm stuck outside of the Warriors Hall with no option to open the door, unable to talk to the NPC inside that I need to talk to to finish the Tutorial.
Lt. Commander
# 53
08-08-2011, 09:14 AM
[quote=JJ_McQuade]My problem is, that my Orion charatcer cannot leave the Halls of Qo'Nos. Whenever I try to get out, no matter if I want to use the door to the courtyard, or beam up to my ship, the game shoots me to the loginscreen with the message: "Couldn't transfer character".

I also have this problem. I am stuck on DS9, I can move about on the station and play dabo, etc but I can't beam to my ship. I get the "Couldn't transfer character" message and get kicked from the game. I noticed something wierd when I beamed down, it was kind of like I lagged at the moment of beam down and my ship may have lag moved out of range of the station, hence being out of range of transport and unable to transfer character. I've put in two tickets, one bs "resolved" and another that hasn't been addressed for four days now. Very frustrating.

Did finally get un-stranded. Got a fleet member to beam me to his bridge, beamed back down to ds9 and that fixed whatever the bug was and was able to get back onto my ship. Friggin bugs are annoying and ZERO help with Cryptic support. However, despite the bugs, the gameplay is still too good to stop playing the game, so just gotta trial and error your way around the programming issues, helps to have fleet and friends to assist you.
Lt. Commander
# 54
09-02-2011, 01:55 AM
"an't load into the game at all/hang on loading screens
While we are currently investigating exactly what causes this, the workaround we have found helps most players. It involves accessing the Video Options and lowering the World Detail Level setting. We're working to create more robust self-help options in cases like this.

Lowering your video settings if you can't log into the game:
Open the launcher and log in.
On the Character Selection screen, click "Log Out".
Click the Options button on the right side of the screen.
On the Video tab, under Advanced options, lower the World Detail Level setting.
Log back in, and load into the game.
You may increase the World Detail Level setting slightly, but keep it relatively low."

my @#$

I loafd into a zone and am paralyzed. I got a 50/50 (and thats GENEROUS) shot at actually connecting to the rest of the cluster so i can move, execute commands etc. This game is a glorified screensaver
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Turn back after 15 min., write /stuck they're not a solution. Will you pay back for each 15 min. as we subscripted you are still working on excomps kind stuff.
Lt. Commander
Several captains are stuck in an empty map who completed "Rise of Darkness - Part I " community-authored mission.

Unfortunately, the only response from support I received after submitting a ticket is to abort the mission (there is no active mission - we got stuck after completing it), change the instance (this option is disabled), or enter PVP/PVE. The final option temporarily removes us but we are immediately sent back to the empty world.

If this is an idea for a new feature episode, I'm sending an SOS. If not, PLEASE assist us!

-The trapped on Daiilix
Lt. Commander
# 57
10-14-2011, 02:57 AM
I am also trapped for 3 days now on Rise OF Darkness Part 1. There is no active mission, i cannot change instance, and on my level bracket pvp/pve rarely ever happens so queing for it is nonsense. beaming up means instant disconnect.
Lt. Commander
# 58 cant see ship
11-15-2011, 01:01 PM
I wonder if you can help me please. Ive just started, every time i load up the game i come straight to my ship and all i see is a black screen. can anyone help please, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 59
11-15-2011, 01:08 PM
On the Tribble server, I tried to beam to Earth Space Dock and am stuck on the loading screen. Any help?
Lt. Commander
# 60
12-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Were not comming out the closet,
so you can just go away.

But everyone wants you out the closet,
that doenst matter cause were gunna stay

Now Im starting to get angry, so i pull out my gun.
Closed Thread