Lt. Commander
Due to the epic fail of this game many fleet members havent been active myself included, with exception to when we go to do the ghetto "raid" With that we have begun discussing growing into other MMO's to convert the "fleet" into a new MMO community. As fleet leader I may be looking to step down to assume the new role as Community Founder/Leader so we will have a opening as the STO leader. Now we have TS3 and a wbsite granted we are in the beginning stages of redoing the site from scratch... Now we have senior officers that are very good men but as they feel the same way as myself for the most part they may or may not be staying hence this post to potentially seek out a new STO leader.

The guy were looking for is very cordial respectful and overall fun guy. Would like to see a VETERAN MMO player as the lead with approx 10 years MMO xp. You may place your credentials here for me to see and to interview you in TS3 or apply online at our website.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2010, 10:01 AM
/todays bump
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Why not merge with another fleet that has an active leadership, but no website/forums?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonJean
Why not merge with another fleet that has an active leadership, but no website/forums?
Why try Us. we have many full time STO players and the experience also in game check us out

--The CAC is now recruiting--

We are looking for active members from across North America who are looking for a good fleet to group, PvP and most importantly have fun.

We encourage members to play at their own pace, members will get out of the fleet experience what they put into it. We believe in recognition of contributiions in a variety of ways, not just one so regardless of your playing style you can still move up the ranks!

CAC has grown to over 100 active dedicated international members, We have a large bank with relaxed access rules, our own professional aesthetically pleasing forum and vent!

http://medialoungeca.com/cacfleet
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-10-2010, 02:57 PM
This isnt a merger proposal... please read before wanting to merge with a fleet NOT wanting to do that :/
Lt. Commander
# 6 ye man why not
03-13-2010, 02:56 AM
i be happy to go an lead a fleet though i dont know youre mebers and how they aproach the game.

i am a scerious player and ye i dont play mutch lately cus i made me a RA5 and he pretty mutch useless expet to gain items

i am looking on the missions and see that i well trained my science guy but cant find annyone with reasonable skillsettings.

i can train people as i am leader and i can manage some effort for missions allso, i have my own fleet but i can put a char in youre fleet np

other than that i got free spots on my fleet aswell to be fullfilled if annyone intrested.

possible plan would be 2 fleets with lower lvl and the other with only RA5 chars.
i got more ideas but cant think of it atm cus i am buissy.

feel free to mail me or goto my website to aply and well see what todo.

i dont expect an answer cus thats generally the attitude of people i see in STO they cant type ort whatever

life prosper,