Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
first - i should say i have submitted in game for these issues, but it appears as if the auto response is norm anymore as i went to update my tickets just a cpl minutes later and the response was already there.

so:

1. i am not able to select, swap, change out BOs during away missions. either when in solo mode or when in a group. i can see other people making changes but i am not able to. the boxes are blacked out and i get NO option to drop down and swap BOs. this has been an issue for near two weeks, and since i am not able to pick, there are times we end up with multiple engy, sci, or tac on ground and then sometimes have no healers. please fix this soon.

2. drops. there alos has been many times that a drop shows up after a kill and allows me to look at it (since it is yellow to me for pick up) but when i click "take" or "take all" it does not accept and will not clear nor put the item in inventory. this has been primarily a space issue as ground seems to not be effected at this time. however, some drops have been very nice and also becomes upsetting when you cannot "take" your prize. please fix this soon as well.

3. when i am map mvoing, i get additional pop up boxes asking if i want to move with my team...but im not in a team. please fix this as well. this may be tied into the above number 1, but not sure. it is almost as if i am stuck between team mode and solo, but the game is not sure where i am...lol

4. dual pistols. known issue i am sure, but becoming irritating. one hand seems ok, but the opposite hand has the pistol situated halfway up the arm at times. i have noticed that it is both sides this effects, but usually just one side of a toon and not both.

again, i have submitted these here since the auto response was within two minutes of submitting the bugs and since these issues could have been addressed by now. the graphic bug about the duals is less since it does not effect drops or ability to choose BOs, nor having to click to map move with team.
i ask that you please look into the top three as it does effect gameplay, but all four would be great.

thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2010, 02:46 PM
The dual pistols hand grip positions bug is being looking into and should be fixed in an upcoming patch.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
The dual pistols hand grip positions bug is being looking into and should be fixed in an upcoming patch.
woot - one out of four ill take....lol
thanks for the response....
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Well, the "take all" bug has recently been acknowledged, too.. the latest engineering report, maybe? It's under investigation. In the meantime, I've noticed that when this hits me, I can usually double-click the item in the loot window and it'll go to my inventory.

For the bridge officer selection on away teams; just checking -- you're aware that the team leader chooses whose officers fill out the away team when grouped, right? So you don't necessarily always get to choose. Given that you indicate this happens while solo, as well, though, this may be a bug I've not seen personally. The best workaround I can think of while grouped would be to ask your teammates to either use their own officers, or to select their officers with your bridge officer (which you can't change) in mind. Solo, can you go to the assignments tab and change your default away team to avoid role overlap?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffis View Post
Well, the "take all" bug has recently been acknowledged, too.. the latest engineering report, maybe? It's under investigation. In the meantime, I've noticed that when this hits me, I can usually double-click the item in the loot window and it'll go to my inventory.

For the bridge officer selection on away teams; just checking -- you're aware that the team leader chooses whose officers fill out the away team when grouped, right? So you don't necessarily always get to choose. Given that you indicate this happens while solo, as well, though, this may be a bug I've not seen personally. The best workaround I can think of while grouped would be to ask your teammates to either use their own officers, or to select their officers with your bridge officer (which you can't change) in mind. Solo, can you go to the assignments tab and change your default away team to avoid role overlap?
good to hear they are working on the "take all" issue. thanks.

as far as the away team, regardless of if i am team leader or not, i am not able to change or swap the BOs. yes i tell the team i cannot so we can hopefully get a team filled with more variety, but that does not always work as some translation may be lost. dunno.
yes the solo i can change in the assignments tab, as the standard away team, but i shols still be able to switch from one BO to another if i desire to.
the option to me it seems is just not available at all...like being at a vending machine and i can only choose D4....a bit irritating, but at least i can stil play....
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-15-2010, 02:21 AM
ok - ive submitted more bugs on this.
this is getting a bit much to say the least.
kinda stupid to have to explain to group members i cant swap or select BOs...
every tcket i have put in about it gets an auto response within two seconds...
i have been very patient with this and feel enough time has passed in order to address the issue.
fix this ASAP. (reference 1 and 3 from OP)
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2010, 02:43 AM
i have submitted tickets 786,942 and 787,190 per request to show the comparison and what i mean.

thanks for looking into this.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-14-2010, 03:21 PM
ok..
its 14 april 2010. i PM'd Frye and Litana the above tickets as well as added in the post.
i have not been advised of any "looking into it" or "we need more information."

if possible, can i please get an update?

i cannot verify when i sent the PMs to the two above since there is no "sent" box to look up the PMs.
i do know they were the same day or just after the post above with the ticket numbers.

thanks a bunch.....
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-27-2010, 02:08 AM
updated OP as well as linking another thread here that showcases the same issue i have with no resolution..

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...98#post2602098

can we please have an update? thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-28-2010, 08:25 PM
since PF did the bump to his thread with the same issue, i will bump mine as well...