Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Apon beaming to the serface, your bridge crew that beams down with you falls through the ground and runs around aimlessly. One of them dies at a disatance of 650m or so and the others are within 100m and what looks like trying to get back to me but can't.

I've now tried going back to the planet 3 times now, it does it every time apon beam in. My crew is there, then the next second they disapear... or fall through the ground.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Oh... Forgot this too...

I even tried running into the Borg so they can kill me and then I can respawn with my away team, but once I have respawned it happens again... poofff gone.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Please make sure to submit a Bug Report whenever this happens. We need to be able to go directly to the location you were in when it happened, and that information is captured in the Bug Report.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
Please make sure to submit a Bug Report whenever this happens. We need to be able to go directly to the location you were in when it happened, and that information is captured in the Bug Report.
Oh... Sorry... lol How does one do that In-game? And I've dropped the mission. I might not be able to find that system again as it's very Random, well you already know that... lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysia_1 View Post
Oh... Sorry... lol How does one do that In-game? And I've dropped the mission. I might not be able to find that system again as it's very Random, well you already know that... lol
Don't worry about trying to get back there now, but definitely submit a bug report the next time you're on a map and this happens.

On your mini-map there's a big ? button (tooltip is Help and Support). Click on the Report a Bug button and select Graphics and Environment. Scroll to the bottom and click the "Can't find your issue?..." and Create New Issue buttons.

A Summary along the lines of "Fall through ground" "Bridge Officers fall" "Hole in the ground", etc. will give us a good idea of what's going on, and you can describe it further in the Description field. Then if you choose to post here (which I encourage), just include the number on your ticket. You'll see the number in chat, when it says "Successfully submitted ticket #123,456", or you can go to http://www.startrekonline.com/tickets and get the ticket number there. That makes it very easy for us to look it up and find the map you were on.