Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
03-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druuna
Dealing with CC requires skill. Demanding to nerf CC means to have no skill. Lame.
Really? Describe the "skill" used to deal with SNB? How about firing off 2 ST and still not clearing VM? How about on the ground with Stasis/expose/exploit/dead ? How about with the Fed sci officer who farted and stunned and exposed half a team? Phhht.

You're transparent as to what you play.
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-11-2010, 06:37 PM
It boggles the mind how many players fail to see VM+SNB=iwin button. Please tell me what skills do I as an Eng off have that even compares? RSF? 50% reduction for what 30 secs? You can still shoot me and kill me during that time. EPS?? Its nice, but I still get blown up often even after its been used. Or maybe you feel NI is on equal footing to your SNB? I hit that and my weapons dont pull as much power for a bit, nice... oh wait I was just hit with SNB... oh well it was not going to turn the tide of battle anyway. Then I guess you will try and claim MW is my iwin button? a weak heal that doesnt even compare to Eng Team III on a 15 min cool down timer... tell me exactly what Eng skill would need to be toned down if we tweak SNB??

CC in PVP sucks plain and simple... *** had the right of it when it comes to CC, nothing longer than a few seconds. You really love your 25sec skill reset on SNB??? Fine add a chance to break on damage like nearly every other MMO has on CC skills. as far as VM is goes... being able to counter it with Sience team is good... though I would like to see Eng team have the same affect I can understand why it doesnt and should not. However once VMed I should be immune to further VMs for at least 30 secs if not 90 secs, and that is an immunity that starts AFTER the VM is broken.

I have not played a tac so I can not speak to their skills... but Eng skills are WAY below par when compared to Science, at least at player and Commander Boff skills anyway.

Oh and as far as Ground PVP goes... I hate it, dont play it if I can help it. No idea who thought the expose/exploit system was a good idea but if that stats in doubt I do much ground.