Lt. Commander
# 11
03-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Bruce lee perfected the kick, Chuck Norris made it deadly
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-11-2010, 03:43 PM
I am sorry... but I must.

Chuck Norris is a tool. Hes a terrible actor, and a mediocre human being at best. Bruce Lee would kick Norris's ass around the block 3 times before Norris could pull his broken arse off the ground from the first kick. If Chuck Norris were here I would look him in the eye and call him: an ignorant grandstanding D list celeb who should keep his uninformed butt out of politics and return to making infomercials. Please get the F out of my office, and out of my building before I call the cops and have you arrested for trespassing.

The mythical proportions that this damn fool has risen to is mind blowing.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonunitAlpha View Post

Chuck Norris is a tool. Hes a terrible actor, and a mediocre human being at be- what! Chuck!?? HEre....im sorry...no im sorry! SORRRYYYY GREAHAHAHHHHHGH

*Ker-roundhouse-pow*

Behind the scenes
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonunitAlpha View Post

Chuck Norris is a tool. Hes a terrible actor, and a mediocre human being at best. Bruce Lee would kick Norris's ass around the block 3 times before Norris could pull his broken arse off the ground from the first kick. If Chuck Norris were here I would look him in the eye and call him: an ignorant grandstanding D list celeb who should keep his uninformed butt out of politics and return to making infomercials. Please get the F out of my office, and out of my building before I call the cops and have you arrested for trespassing.

The mythical proportions that this damn fool has risen to is mind blowing.
That is kind of the point, humor from unproportional unrealistic situations and figures. See Monty Python.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-11-2010, 08:08 PM
theres no such thing as evolution, theres just a list of creatures chuck norris has allowed to live.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Chuck Norris is so divine it took 365 days to make him. Everyday is Chuck Norris's birthday
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-12-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
That is kind of the point, humor from unproportional unrealistic situations and figures. See Monty Python.
Agreed.. and capulet, between your saying monty python and your your avatar I just HAVE have to post this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwjBVggZT1o
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi_Parthenopaeus
Agreed.. and capulet, between your saying monty python and your your avatar I just HAVE have to post this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwjBVggZT1o
epic lol