Lt. Commander
# 1 FReq: Stat display
03-11-2010, 12:09 AM
can we get a feature that allows us to see what effect a given piece of equipment will have on our stats (ship and personal) before equipping it? or heck, even after equipping it. I'd just like to know that when I change equipment that, yes, it does make a difference...
Lt. Commander
# 2 Agreed, Thank you
03-11-2010, 05:39 AM
I have been wondering this my self, I switch gear, either on self or on ship and........I see no change. Is there a change?? Kits, why shouldn't your newly promoted BOs get a kit? Klingon's, landing parties? Are we going to see need for them? Skill trees, I am not seeing any character difference there either, am I getting the added skill? PvP, I wait to get the allotted 10 slots for each side, when I beam in its me-vs-5 or other way round. We gonna fix that? And shouldn't these have a time limit, if its 2v2 getting 40 kills takes awhile. It shouldn't be 2v2 anyway. Sorry I know I am going off topic...just on a roll.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2010, 06:27 PM
heck i cant even get the right stats for what im looking at to display on my ships ... have some mk vi stuff that says it has 1300 shield points and 39 regen ... i know thats wrong