Lt. Commander
# 111
03-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keylab View Post
Nope those were player ships i think it was in a borg battlefield called borg hunt. There were Player Named Klingon Ships there that could attack us and did pretty well at it actually.

If it werent player ships the system for name generation would indeed be very strange because i dont think that a system would name its ship BOP Boobie....
Borg hunt is the best place for a Klingon. I enjoy catching Federation ships unaware there. The only thing that bothers me is that when the map respawns, 20 Federation ships are already in a circle around my Klingon ship. I die several times till I can get away for retribution.
Lt. Commander
# 112
03-18-2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgald View Post
well, you have KvK so why not FvF?

were sick and tired to have to wait 45 minutes or more for a 10 minute game so this is certainly welcomed.
How about you get to pick and choose. F&KvF
Lt. Commander
# 113
03-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad-NYC
I might eventually try a Klingon character but am currently satisfied trying to advance my Fed character through the ranks. However, if being a Klingon means exclusively going on PvP missions, it's probably not for me.
It's PVP and PVE. You don't have to always fight a live Fed player.
Lt. Commander
# 114
03-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRising66 View Post
when/if the klingons die out so will i from this game and several others i know of, wich is a shame weve all been waiting for years for a nice star trek game.
They would not dare remove the Klingons from the game. I may end up being the only one, but Klingons will be here long after the Federation side turns to ashes.
Lt. Commander
# 115
03-18-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylpha
Borg hunt is the best place for a Klingon. I enjoy catching Federation ships unaware there. The only thing that bothers me is that when the map respawns, 20 Federation ships are already in a circle around my Klingon ship. I die several times till I can get away for retribution.
Right before the map is about to restart make sure you are cloaked and going full impulse. When the map restarts you'll all spawn together, but you'll be essentially shot out of a cannon and flying away. If you get kicked out of impulse from an AoE attack, chances are you'll still be in cloak, so just pop an engine battery and "evasive maneuvers" out of there.

I've rarely had anyone follow me once I go into EM, especially since the Feds are either too busy killing another Klingon or still yelling at how the instance is still bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 116
03-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rienen View Post
Right before the map is about to restart make sure you are cloaked and going full impulse. When the map restarts you'll all spawn together, but you'll be essentially shot out of a cannon and flying away. If you get kicked out of impulse from an AoE attack, chances are you'll still be in cloak, so just pop an engine battery and "evasive maneuvers" out of there.

I've rarely had anyone follow me once I go into EM, especially since the Feds are either too busy killing another Klingon or still yelling at how the instance is still bugged.
Thank you so much!!