Lt. Commander
We will be performing maintenance on the Star Trek Online website on Thursday March 11th from 7 am PST to 9 am PST (3 pm to 5 pm GMT). Launcher connectivity will not be affected and players will be able to log in to Star Trek Online. All other website functionality, including forums, will be offline.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2010, 03:13 AM
just the website?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2010, 03:19 AM
So this time the Authentication server will stay up ? Promise ?:p
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2010, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsunshine View Post
just the website?
it sounds so! but nobody knows
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2010, 04:33 AM
Is this going to be like the website maintenance yesterday? The one that stopped people logging into the game as well?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-11-2010, 04:59 AM
Website Maintenance.. hmm think the website should not be your primary issue. A respec option on live server is what we need and what keep things more exciting for many players.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-11-2010, 06:06 AM
Somehow i don't think AND hope that the website team is also working on the respecc code...
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-11-2010, 06:21 AM
For the "Haii, I want (Insert Feature Desired Here) NAOOOOO!" crowd:

Website maintenance and community reps are NOT developers. While the latter is tasked with gathering community input, neither of them make the decisions. They can't make your wish happen any faster.

If you are inclined to make such posts, take the care to target the correct people when they post on the forum, otherwise it's akin to asking where a toddler hid $10,000. Waste of time. GMI_F is just doing their job.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-11-2010, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikeas
Website Maintenance.. hmm think the website should not be your primary issue. A respec option on live server is what we need and what keep things more exciting for many players.
You sir, are a stupid **** if you think the game developers have anything to do with website maintenance.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-11-2010, 06:35 AM
I'm starting to get a bit sick of star trek online products not working. I mean yesterday I couldn't log on for around 2 hours (can't authenticate error) and I couldn't get onto the website to check what was happening.

I somehow managed to get to the forums today via a back door as the main star trek home page/rest of the site is down for maintenance. Are your I.T guys one handed and half blind!? They must be otherwise it wouldn't take two days to fix a website ffs.

The majority of your so called patch fixes cause more problems than they address, I refer to the malarky that went on the other night. Telling us all that if your in the EU you can't DL the patch as there is an ISP fault somewhere. Though people in Canada were experiencing the same problems as us in the EU...

How about giving all players a day or three free to say sorry for the Inadequate service provided so far.
I can see myself and a lot of others canceling our subscriptions and waiting for a galaxy far far away, which is out at the end of the year.
I hereby declare Shinanigans! Everyone grab your pitchforks and blunt weapons, we're heading to Cryptic HQ!