Lt. Commander
# 11
03-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caballa
I'm starting to get a bit sick of star trek online products not working. I mean yesterday I couldn't log on for around 2 hours (can't authenticate error) and I couldn't get onto the website to check what was happening.

I somehow managed to get to the forums today via a back door as the main star trek home page/rest of the site is down for maintenance. Are your I.T guys one handed and half blind!? They must be otherwise it wouldn't take two days to fix a website ffs.

The majority of your so called patch fixes cause more problems than they address, I refer to the malarky that went on the other night. Telling us all that if your in the EU you can't DL the patch as there is an ISP fault somewhere. Though people in Canada were experiencing the same problems as us in the EU...

How about giving all players a day or three free to say sorry for the Inadequate service provided so far.
I can see myself and a lot of others canceling our subscriptions and waiting for a galaxy far far away, which is out at the end of the year.
I hereby declare Shinanigans! Everyone grab your pitchforks and blunt weapons, we're heading to Cryptic HQ!
Hmm should of been around during atari sale best of luck for getting anything. Not gonna happen
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper99991 View Post
Hmm should of been around during atari sale best of luck for getting anything. Not gonna happen
Heh yeah, I'd have a better chance ****ing in the wind and staying dry.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-11-2010, 10:54 AM
The game just came out of course it will take time to get everything worked out calm down
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caballa
I'm starting to get a bit sick of star trek online products not working. I mean yesterday I couldn't log on for around 2 hours (can't authenticate error) and I couldn't get onto the website to check what was happening.

I somehow managed to get to the forums today via a back door as the main star trek home page/rest of the site is down for maintenance. Are your I.T guys one handed and half blind!? They must be otherwise it wouldn't take two days to fix a website ffs.

The majority of your so called patch fixes cause more problems than they address, I refer to the malarky that went on the other night. Telling us all that if your in the EU you can't DL the patch as there is an ISP fault somewhere. Though people in Canada were experiencing the same problems as us in the EU...

How about giving all players a day or three free to say sorry for the Inadequate service provided so far.
I can see myself and a lot of others canceling our subscriptions and waiting for a galaxy far far away, which is out at the end of the year.
I hereby declare Shinanigans! Everyone grab your pitchforks and blunt weapons, we're heading to Cryptic HQ!
Then by all means don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on your way out. Which is that-a-way.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHI
You sir, are a stupid **** if you think the game developers have anything to do with website maintenance.
Sorry didnt know but thanks for your nice and respectfull answer!!! I wish u a happy day. lol come down child...
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-12-2010, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoya View Post
Then by all means don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on your way out. Which is that-a-way.
Do you work for Cryptic? lol