Lt. Commander
Apologies if some of these have been posted before; I've had a quick look and can't find exact matches to all of them...

1) Inventory/Banks
a) Would like to see an Autostack button for stackable items.
b) An autoarange button, possibly filtered by Type, A-Z, Base price, even Ground/Space type.
c) Multiple Item select for moving items between locations.
d) Account-wide banking access or a small area of the bank (maybe 10 slots?) that are shareable to the rest of a players account.

2) Stores
a) Multiibuy options.
b) Sorting options within the store screens themselves to make selections easier.

3) Exchange
a) Sort by Price option and pricing filters.
b) A item trading facility at the exchange, maybe an auction facility.(Yes I know it's very Eve Online, but hey, it works and they didn't invent the system.)

Fleets
Ok, so this isn't really part of the UI but what's the point of forcing 5 players together to make a fleet if the fleet can exist with only one person in them?
All that happens is people badger x amount of others into starting a fleet and often they are left in the fleet by themselves to get an extra costume slot, ability to use a fleet bank to item swap and a really cool (!) name .
I really don't see the point, either a fleet should be disbanded by Starfleet if it drops below 5 members (maybe a 48 grace period to deal with assets) or anyone should be able to make a fleet as just one person since the end result is largely the same.