Lt. Commander
# 1 --The CAC is now recruiting--
03-11-2010, 08:34 AM
--The CAC is now recruiting--

We are looking for active members from across North America who are looking for a good fleet to group, PvP and most importantly have fun.

We encourage members to play at their own pace, members will get out of the fleet experience what they put into it. We believe in recognition of contributiions in a variety of ways, not just one so regardless of your playing style you can still move up the ranks!

CAC has grown to over 100 active dedicated international members, We have a large bank with relaxed access rules, our own professional aesthetically pleasing forum and vent!

http://medialoungeca.com/cacfleet/index.php
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Great people, great times, Great Fleet!

Cool to see people teaming up for PVP matches and the raids.

Cheers,
Zoo
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Zoo View Post
Great people, great times, Great Fleet!

Cool to see people teaming up for PVP matches and the raids.

Cheers,
Zoo
Bump Bumpity BUMP!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
Hi everyone the CAC,
The Canadian Admiral's Club is looking for new members, are you lookng for casaul fleet done with style the CAC is the fleet for you , we have a relaxed laid back approch to leadship, because everyone a leader in some way and have thier own unique style of leadership, that bring me to the leadership of this fleet with just as unique as Each FLEET ADMIRAL we have in our fleet sharing the leadership in our fleet and forums.
We also allow anyone of our memebers to be as active or inactive in our forums or in game, our members there for you if need help or just want someone to chat with when you in game or if you are in forum, you can also share your ideas about the game and game play in game or in our forums to help the next person out.
Our fleet bank is setup where every Rank has excess to each rank equipment needs.
Are you Power gamer looking to speed up threw the ranks but Need some help with it , we have many good people that would team with you to help you with your Goal.
Or are you the type of player that Like to mine for stuff in missions or like to craft things we also have people that like to do that too and can help the new craft to understand how to do it.
Klingon players is your first char but have second federation char need a fleet Check us out .
These are only few things that THE CAC Fleet is LOOk us up in Game come visit at our forums at this web adress>>>>>>http://medialoungeca.com/cacfleet/index.php <<<<<<<
I hope that I will meet you soon in game or in our fleet forums thanks for reading this post
CAC Admiral fourbearsstanding