Lt. Commander
# 1 Invader Zim/Invader Gir
03-11-2010, 11:38 AM
... Needs to return due to awesomeness.

agreed?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Perhaps the Urkan Empire could invade the STO universe?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by properdave View Post
Perhaps the Urkan Empire could invade the STO universe?
this would be awesome. and we could sing the doom song together for ever and ever!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2010, 12:21 PM
OH GOD PLEASE LET THIS SHOW COME BACK!!!!!
"Earth has lots of critters, critters burn gooooood."
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2010, 12:23 PM
I liked Gaz's response to Dib saying he needed to stop Zim from taking over the world:
"But he is so bad at it."
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-11-2010, 12:43 PM
I never saw the show.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Nicktoons network is showing Invader Zim all this month at 9 PM EST on weekdays and 11 AM/PM? EST on weekends.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaxormi
... Needs to return due to awesomeness.

agreed?
Nick screwed the show over because they kept swapping its time slot with other shows. Because of that, nobody really got a chance to watch it. I have all the episodes on my comp though. They would never bring it back though. They are too busy playing these new cartoons that make absolutely no sense at all. I miss the stuff like Doug, Angry Beavers, Rockos Modern Life, and Rugrats. Shows that actually made sense. These new shows are either catering to a really young age group or our children are being encouraged to have worse ADD problems than we were given by sesame street.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tason
I never saw the show.
And yet you have an avatar that looks like Gaz.

Gaz is one of the four main characters of the series. She is generally mean spirited, pessimistic, vengeful, frightening, violent, and is almost always playing a video game. She is the sister of Dib who is the only person on Earth who is aware of Zim's presence and wants to stop him. Gaz is well aware that Zim is an alien, but does not bother to try to stop Zim because Zim is so bad at trying to conquer the world that his plans generally fail on their own accord.

Zim is both amazing inept and brilliant at the same time and is generally accompanied by his idiotic (it's not stupid, it's 'advanced') robot Gir who is sometimes disguised as a dog. Together the two constantly try to conquer Earth and add it to the Irken Empire by attending 'Skool' [sic] and engaging in a pointless rivalry with Dib. He also goes to enormous effort to maintain a low profile. The Empire itself is led by The Tallest who are the tallest members of the Irken race, one of which is voiced by Kevin MacDonald of Kids in the Hall fame.

Dib does what he can to thwart Zim and expose Zim's alieness to the Earth, but nobody believes Dib because Dib is widely regarded as crazy. Thus we have a plot.

Very funny cartoon that was shown on Nickelodeon for a time but was canceled in favor of more Spongebob.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
And yet you have an avatar that looks like Gaz.

Gaz is one of the four main characters of the series. She is generally mean spirited, pessimistic, vengeful, frightening, violent, and is almost always playing a video game. She is the sister of Dib who is the only person on Earth who is aware of Zim's presence and wants to stop him. Gaz is well aware that Zim is an alien, but does not bother to try to stop Zim because Zim is so bad at trying to conquer the world that his plans generally fail on their own accord.

Zim is both amazing inept and brilliant at the same time and is generally accompanied by his idiotic (it's not stupid, it's 'advanced') robot Gir who is sometimes disguised as a dog. Together the two constantly try to conquer Earth and add it to the Irken Empire by attending 'Skool' [sic] and engaging in a pointless rivalry with Dib. He also goes to enormous effort to maintain a low profile. The Empire itself is led by The Tallest who are the tallest members of the Irken race, one of which is voiced by Kevin MacDonald of Kids in the Hall fame.

Dib does what he can to thwart Zim and expose Zim's alieness to the Earth, but nobody believes Dib because Dib is widely regarded as crazy. Thus we have a plot.

Very funny cartoon that was shown on Nickelodeon for a time but was canceled in favor of more Spongebob.
I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I guess you can't really explain Zim that well, but a lot of people seem to like it.

That's actually Miho of Megatoyko fame. I guess the closest thing to describe her is a dark magical girl who seems to enjoy manipulating others. She's got a soft side, though...an interesting character.