Lt. Commander
# 1 PVP queues
03-11-2010, 09:30 PM
I am tired of being the only klingon put into a match t5 its ridiculous.. fix the queues quit putting me into a map that no klingons are on on my t5 fed after waiting for 2 hours for a queue.. and so i think it will be better on my general.. nope im the only klingion... am I the only person Pvpin out there?
|
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2010, 11:17 PM
One of the big problems is people aren't removed from other queues when they join a match. So those queues still register players waiting for them even though they're in another match and won't be able to join. You join one of those queues, it hits the magic number 5 and spawns a match, but you're the only one ready to join cause the others are in another match.

Players could put forth the effort to reduce this simply by removing themselves from other queues when one of them pops. You have 60 seconds to click join. It takes 10 seconds to open the PVP queues window and leave the other 2 queues. If everyone did it, matches wouldn't start because of phantom players in the queues. Of course, everyone won't do it, but if people are annoyed enough, they might start making the effort, if the idea is communicated to them. Doesn't hurt to spread the idea around when you're in game and hear people complaining about the queues.