Ensign
# 1 The Imperial Thunderbirds
04-16-2014, 09:56 AM
KDF Fleet: The Imperial Thunderbirds, Are looking for new recruits. We are accepting new players as well as veterans. were looking for quality not quantity.

This fleet is 43 days old now, the starbase and the dilitium mine projects are on a daily cool down.
were aiming to get a tier 3 starbase at the end of april.

we are looking for players that would love to join a kdf fleet that is active everyday.
ive tried inviting players into the fleet while in game, but most players that i invite wil only join a tier 5 fleet.
this is my last option to get some nice players for our fleet

in game name is Aphrodite@TheBadTheGoodAndTheUgly

Would love to be allies with another fleet.
Picard: "The economics of the future is somewhat different. You see, money doesn't exist in the 24th century... The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives. We work to better ourselves and the rest of Humanity.
TELL THAT TO CRYPTIC

Last edited by sebastiaanb007; 04-16-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Ensign
# 2
04-26-2014, 05:21 AM
Anyone? want to join our little fleet
Picard: "The economics of the future is somewhat different. You see, money doesn't exist in the 24th century... The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives. We work to better ourselves and the rest of Humanity.
TELL THAT TO CRYPTIC
Ensign
# 3
05-05-2014, 01:55 AM
We are stil looking for active KDF players

Info about our starbase

Day 60 : we got our T3 starbase upgrade on cool down

Starbase T3

Military T3
Engineer T3
Science T3

Spire T1 Nearing T2

Embassy T1 Nearing T2

Dilitium mine T2 Almost T3
TELL THAT TO CRYPTIC
Career Officer
# 4
05-05-2014, 03:50 AM
Sorry, but when I saw this thread I thought : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfIAKj3Gl1E

LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currenty unsupervised, anyone who knows me will inform you that this will likely lead to trouble.=3
As I grind through the valley of XP, I shall fear no nerf.
Ensign
# 5
05-15-2014, 09:22 PM
We stil are looking..
TELL THAT TO CRYPTIC
Ensign
# 6
05-29-2014, 09:27 AM
Day 80:

Dilitium Mine: Almost Tier3

Embassy: Just Past Tier2

Spire: Just Past Tier2

Starbase:

Military Holding: At 85.000
Engineering Holding: At 60.000
Science Holding: Tier4 Upgrade Cool Down

We are stil looking for active KDF players.......
TELL THAT TO CRYPTIC
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
05-30-2014, 05:01 PM
Hi - just looking for some info.

What's your primary time zones? My Kdf has been in a few fleets in the past but the problem is there's never anybody online.

I'm GMT btw
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We won't go back, you don't know what its like in our Universe, the original timeline had gone, JJ Abrahms is everywhere"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
just shut up
Ensign
# 8
05-31-2014, 01:19 AM
Most players are from the euro-zone, and the usa.....
TELL THAT TO CRYPTIC