Lt. Commander
Is ne1 else having trouble even entering fleet actions? I have been trying to attemp Big Dig and Retake DS9 fleet actions but when I go to the area I don't even get acknowledged that I'm at the area it is even happening with some enemy signal contacts.

Plus 4 some reason I can only pass through the Psi Velorum Sector, can't even enter normal systems
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2010, 05:15 AM
I heard that Big Dig is broken and has been since launch. I have never tried it. Not sure about the others, I have had no problems there. Maybe you are having some lag issues? I am not sure why it is not letting you in the systems, I just finished a patrol mission in Psi this morning.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decerius View Post
Is ne1 else having trouble even entering fleet actions? I have been trying to attemp Big Dig and Retake DS9 fleet actions but when I go to the area I don't even get acknowledged that I'm at the area it is even happening with some enemy signal contacts.
Neither of them are working right now, and I don't think you can actually get the mission for DS9 any more (not sure about Big Dig).

Both are currently in testing on Tribble, so hopefully should be in Update 1.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decerius View Post

Plus 4 some reason I can only pass through the Psi Velorum Sector, can't even enter normal systems

Big Dig and DS9 Fleet actions are broken. However, they are working on test and hopefully live will be fixed at the next major patch sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

As for some of those fleet action have no idea what could be wrong if anything, maybe the fleet action is level banded?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2010, 10:40 AM
If you are too high of a level for a zone then you will not be able to engage Enemy Contacts unless someone else is already in the fight ( shown by the "furball" graphic with the red blob and ships spinning around it).