Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
From what I've read, there are alot of cool things coming down the pipe. As a federation Captain, what updates/changes/content are you looking forward too most (that have been announced)?
I am most anxious to see:

-Fed vs Fed pvp
the waits are simply too long at the moment for admiral level pvp. I would love to take on some fellow Feds in between the wait to fight Klinks.

-Fixes to broken fleet actions. Fleet actions are a great way to get my entire fleet involved but anihilating low level Klingons and having pugs mess up the CE is wearing a bit thin. Looking forward to tackling Big dig and DS9
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 07:01 PM
First Contact missions and more diplomacy.

Fed v Fed PvP doesnt do much for me since combating MIrror Universe Feds/Empire. But for PvP'ers it would be a nice addition.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 02:34 AM
phasers/photons/quantums in last tier of memory bank alpha crafting
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 03:59 AM
a terran empire faction so i can defect.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Quote:
phasers/photons/quantums in last tier of memory bank alpha crafting
Make that all kinds weapons actually. No one should be forced into using a specified weapon.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2010, 06:43 AM
Diplomacy. And off duty clothes.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2010, 11:16 AM
I think the main thing I would like is for the ability to choose if I want to do space missions or ground missions. Cause at the begining you really don't have a good mix on either one or the other to do both. Dont' remember if it was Cryptic that was saying it or the company before, but I thought there was at one time something said that the player could choose how they were going to level, eitehr by doing space, or ground missions.

Another thing would be more detailed planets to beam down to and take missions and what not. Right now I've only seen a couple, but haven't had much time to get out there so Ic ould be missing it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Here are three things I would like that are specific to the Federation faction:

1) FvF PvP.

2) Cruisers who's turn rate does NOT stink.

3) A beauty pass on Fed ship models, to correct numerous errors and improve the overall look (the devil is in the details).

The other issues I have apply to both factions, and game play in general.
Lt. Commander
# 9 meh
03-05-2010, 01:00 PM
1. More character slots
2. Klingon Content

I have 2x RA5 Fed's and 1x Cmd5, it's kinda getting old, and new fed content I don't think will be enough right now. I'd rather have bugs fixed, and balanced stuff. Tack on stuff from there.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Admiral rank missions is the biggest thing for me right now.