Lt. Commander
# 1 The Trouble with Tribbles
03-14-2010, 05:41 PM
I've seen numerous ships flying around with tribble buffs on them, and yet I have no idea how this has happened. I've collected probably ten different colors of tribble, but all of them say that they do an out-of-combat health regeneration -- which is for ground use only. Are there other types of tribbles out there, and if so, how do I get them to buff my ship?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-14-2010, 06:56 PM
There are entire threads dedicated to the science of tribble breeding, try searching the forums for them. Yes there are tribbles that give small buffs.

But as far as them affecting ships, that was supposed to be fixed in a recent patch. I haven't been able to get it to work anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
There are entire threads dedicated to the science of tribble breeding, try searching the forums for them. Yes there are tribbles that give small buffs.
Foxrocks is correct. You can breed tribbles that do more than just a out of combat health regen. Also, the tribble from the Best Buy preorder perk gives three buffs.

Quote:
But as far as them affecting ships, that was supposed to be fixed in a recent patch. I haven't been able to get it to work anymore.
The issue was that, when you used a tribble, the buff to your character would stay up and show on your ship when you beamed up to your ship. That was an unintended effect.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-15-2010, 04:31 PM
I have a "rare" pre-order tribble and its three buffs seems to stick with me even after beaming up to my ship.