Lt. Commander
# 1 Seems a little unfair
03-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before, I didn't see it. I am playing a Fed Klingon in my character slot, and have equipped him with a Rivera tribble. He cannot get the full benefit of the tribble since it is scared of him, shrieks when he tries to use it, and the only thing that does work is the heal, but in small increments, versus my human character, which the Rivera tribble likes. The game should allow Fed Klingons to claim the Targ since it cannot use the Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow_Death View Post
Sorry if this has been posted before, I didn't see it. I am playing a Fed Klingon in my character slot, and have equipped him with a Rivera tribble. He cannot get the full benefit of the tribble since it is scared of him, shrieks when he tries to use it, and the only thing that does work is the heal, but in small increments, versus my human character, which the Rivera tribble likes. The game should allow Fed Klingons to claim the Targ since it cannot use the Tribble.
I agree about the Targ. I was surprised you couldn't claim one as Fed Klingon. I think the scared tribble thing for Klingons is a nice touch though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Ummmm, nooo....

i understand you want ur health buff and whatnot, but.
You chose to play a klingon, hence teriffied tribble.
And you chose to play a fed, hence no targ.

One cannot simply declare that they should recieve a benefit that in either situation, they would not have.

in my opinion (not that it matters) you are lucky the tribble does anything for you at all. You are a KLINGON for cryin out loud...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeex View Post
Ummmm, nooo....

i understand you want ur health buff and whatnot, but.
You chose to play a klingon, hence teriffied tribble.
And you chose to play a fed, hence no targ.

One cannot simply declare that they should recieve a benefit that in either situation, they would not have.

in my opinion (not that it matters) you are lucky the tribble does anything for you at all. You are a KLINGON for cryin out loud...
Who says the Targ should strictly belongs to the Klingon Empire? It's not a Panda Bear, it's a space pig. I checked every targ I've killed, and have yet to see, PROPERTY OF KLINGON EMPIRE stickers on it. I've seen plenty of tribbles drop from Klingons I'm killing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2010, 07:53 AM
ya, ive never understood why i get more tribble drops from klingons. it just makes no sense.

However,

When in any show, movie, cartoon, etc. have you seen a targ, on any federation anything?
(corpse doesnt count)
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Quote:
ya, ive never understood why i get more tribble drops from klingons. it just makes no sense.

However,

When in any show, movie, cartoon, etc. have you seen a targ, on any federation anything?
(corpse doesnt count)
They are an easily renewable food source. Perfect for long space flights and they taste like chicken.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2010, 07:59 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

chikin'

Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
(corpse doesnt count)
Well, to be technical, Q gave Worf one on the Enterpride-D bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-12-2010, 08:05 AM
On TNG there was an episode where Worf had an illusion of a Targ he had as a child, that's the only thing that comes to mind, but considering that there weren't many Klingons working for the Federation throughout the shows history, I can't imagine that the opportunity was there.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-12-2010, 08:28 AM
It seems to me that the Targ was a bonus for pre-order. If I am mistaken then maybe we can get one in the C-Store.